Implant finally being removed!

loub127

Reaction score
So I saw to my doctor today and she's booked me in to have my nexplanon implant removed next Thursday 24th. The plan was to WTT until after our holiday to disneyland paris (27th - 31st May) I asked the doctor about maybe going on the pill again until after our holiday but DH said this evening that maybe we should just let nature take its course and let fate decide!!

I'm excited but also nervous because part of me is worried it'll happen straight away like it did with my DS (conceived days after stopping the pill) and I'll go on holiday not knowing I'm pregnant and go on rides which i shouldnt or find out just before going!

Sounds so silly to be worrying about something that hasn't even happened yet!!

I hope is going well for you! I felt terrible for a month or two after having the nexplanon removed, I had pregnancy symptoms x 100, I hope it's not the same for you! We did concieve 4 months after having it removed :) Congratulations on being ready to try!

Thank you! Quite excited about Thursday! Although I'm worried it's going to hurt!! I've heard people have gotten really bad pg symptoms after having it out so I'm going to try not to turn into a testing maniac! Lol! X

Good luck! And congrats on TTC! I totally understand about being concerned about the vacation, would it possibly be helpful to just use condoms for the first cycle to make sure you don't have any overlap with your vacation? Then you can fully enjoy yourself.

I had mine removed and got a positive pregnancy test three weeks later!

Well I told DH that we might just hold off dtd for a while! Lol! I don't mind going to disney pregnant but I worry that I will go not knowing if I am. I'd hate to be over there in the Tww!! Part of me just thinks we should just go for it. Only thing that bothers me slightly is that we conceived my DS around beginning of April 2012 and not sure how I feel about having another January birthday!! What will be will be I guess! We were going to try ntnp but I don't know if I can be that care free about it all - baby fever is kicking in already!!! :) x

I know what you mean, I'm WTT until after returning from my honeymoon. I wouldn't mind being pregnant on the honeymoon but I wouldn't like not knowing. Maybe having the birthdays close together isn't a bad thing though, I always liked having my birthday a week away from my brothers. It was like one big birthday week!

I like your way of thinking! As long as it didn't fall on my DS actual birthday then I guess it wouldn't be so bad! I'll have to have a planned section next time anyway so I guess I'd have a bit of a say on the date!!

It's out! Now time to play the waiting game on how long it takes for my cycles to start again!!

Never thought I'd be so excited about waiting for af to come! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->