Implant out tomorrow!

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
I'm having my implant taken out tomorrow afternoon and our TTC journey of baby #2 will start! I have an almost 16 month old ds. My periods haven't been regular on the implant. Sometimes I'll bleed once a month, sometimes every other week for a couple days.

I started spotting yesterday, which isn't unusual. My oh and i did the deed early this morning, and plan on doing it again after removal tomorrow. Im just trying to figure out how I'm going to track now, without knowing the difference of a withdrawal bleed, or my actual period or just spotting! Lol. I think we're just gonna have sex as much as we can until I get a positive pregnancy test, or An actual period so I can start tracking properly.

I came off the implant to get pregnant with my ds, and it took me three months to fall pregnant with him. Hoping it happens quickly again, if not even quicker! Not getting a period and just being pregnant would be awesome! My periods without hormonal birth control are horrendous.

I had mine out in August 5th last year, first period was 26th September and got pregnant after that. Will be 12 weeks on Wednesday :) good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->