Implant question

Mcvo us

Reaction score
Hello ladies
Just wondering how long it took you to go back to a regular cycle after having your inplant out ??

I'm getting doo frustrated with mine im cd38 no af bfns it's obviously all still regulating and I don't know whether ei stand when it comes to ovulation etc have bought a bbt thermometer so will try it that way

When we decided to TTC #1 I had had the implant in for 5 1/2 years in total (2 implants) My cycles varied from 28 days to 45 days and never regulated. Took 6 months to fall pregnant. This time around I had the implant in just under 2 years and there a bit more regular 30-31 days but again 6 months or trying and no luck yet x

I had my implant taken out 3 weeks ago now, no sign of af, I'm on cd 37 (not sure how accurate that is though as had implant taken out in the middle of that)
Sorry that's not much help but I feel your frustration lol xxx

First time it was within 2/3 days my period starting and second time is was 28 days if that's any help. Supposedly it can take a few months to come out your system I have read rather than instant as it's supposed to be

Thank you ladies am soo frustrated have had a period about a week after it was out no on cd38 and nothing lol hope they get back to normal soon so I know if I'm late etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->