Implant

R_x

Reaction score
Does anyone have this? Have you hade any problems with it? :flower:

I have it love. Not problems so far, did however give me my sex drive back haha. X

I had it bled constantly put on weight it was awful!

I haven't had it, but most of my friends have. 2 of them got pregnant on it :haha: I only know 1 person who's not had any problems with it. But out of the implant and injection I really wouldn't recommend the injection at least if you have bad side effects on the implant they can remove it, with the injection you're stuck with the side effects for months with no way to reverse them like I was :/ and my side effects on the injection were awful.

I am thinking about getting the implant, and someone told me that you can get a pill with the same amount of hormones and whatever is in the implant, and try that first to see how you get on. Going to ask my GP when I next see them if this is true.

Jade argh-not sure I want it if 2 of your friends got pregnant on it!

xxxx

Sorry, internet went funny I think, managed to post the same thing twice!

xxx

I want something I don't have to think about, worried though as hear alot of bad things :flower:

you can get the injection - lasts 3 months - and it has the same hormones as the implant x

I have the implant and I don't recommend it. It seems to work brilliantly for some, but not everyone, and certainly not me!
I got it put in and the first 4 weeks were fine. Since then I've had bleeding nearly every single day. It's been about 4 months now since I 'wasn't bleeding' and it sucks.
I also think it's making it harder for me to lose weight. I am losing, but just really slowly.
I also think it's made me moodier.. But that could just be me :winkwink:

Yep, I amm on my 2nd implant now - the first one I had was Implanon which they don't use any more, that was the one in the news with issues about women getting pg on it etc. The one now is called Nexplanon, it's been pretty identical for me - takes away the labour-like period pains and most of the bleeding! Fantastic.

I am thinking about getting the implant, and someone told me that you can get a pill with the same amount of hormones and whatever is in the implant, and try that first to see how you get on. Going to ask my GP when I next see them if this is true.

Jade argh-not sure I want it if 2 of your friends got pregnant on it!

xxxx

Yep before I had my 1st implant they put me on the mini pill for 3 months to see what side effects I got and was ok so went ahead and had the implant :D

I think it's fab but obvs everyone is different xx

i am on my 3rd implant - i have had no problems at all. it has completly stopped my periods every time.

also some ppl say it can take ages after having it out to get pregnant but i had mine out before and 10 weeks later i was pregnant with jaiden and didnt even have a period. so i was pregnant and hadnt had a period for 3 years haha x

Had it with no problem.
Sister had it and bled for six months.
Cousin had it and was moody constantly.
Family friend had it and fell pregnant on it.

Nothing like a little variety.

I have one and the only problem mainly is very irregular bleeding

When I got the implant I was constantly bleeding, but after taking the pill with it for about 4 months the bleeding has stopped altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->