? Implantaion bleeding

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Munki, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Munki

Munki Well-Known Member

So I ov'd on the 21st and then yesterday got a light pink discharge. It didn't last long and wasn't very heavy. Nothing today just a gentle cramping feeling that doesn't feel like AF cramps. :witch: isn't due until the 4th Jan so it isn't that. Does this sound like implantation bleeding and if so how long should I wait until I take a HCG test? Not really having any other symptoms apart from my nipples are itchy??? :shrug:

2. angel80

angel80 Well-Known Member

Hi
    So that would only make you 6dpo, I would personally say it was a little too early, I would wait until about 12-14 dpo.. Could you have got your dates wrong???
    i know the waiting it horrible, but my view is i would rather think.. oooo i might be pregnant than, it was a bfn and know for sure i wasnt.. hope that makes sense.

3. Munki

Munki Well-Known Member

I wasn't planning on testing just yet was going to try to hold out until next weekend if i can. Just trying not to get hopes up too much. this is the first time i've had any type of bleeding between cycles so got abit excited. :dohh:

4. angel80

aww bless.. At the end of the day you test when you feel its best too.. maybe 2010 is going to be your year.. lots of luck for you hun..

5. Munki

Munki Well-Known Member

Thank you. I'm stuck at my parents house for a few days without a car or my supply of HCG test so I've no choice but to wait till i get home to poas. Happy new year. :)

6. angel80

thats a bugger! keeps us updated on how your doing, and happy new year to you as well :)