• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

? Implantaion bleeding

Munki

Reaction score
So I ov'd on the 21st and then yesterday got a light pink discharge. It didn't last long and wasn't very heavy. Nothing today just a gentle cramping feeling that doesn't feel like AF cramps. :witch: isn't due until the 4th Jan so it isn't that. Does this sound like implantation bleeding and if so how long should I wait until I take a HCG test? Not really having any other symptoms apart from my nipples are itchy??? :shrug:

Hi
So that would only make you 6dpo, I would personally say it was a little too early, I would wait until about 12-14 dpo.. Could you have got your dates wrong???
i know the waiting it horrible, but my view is i would rather think.. oooo i might be pregnant than, it was a bfn and know for sure i wasnt.. hope that makes sense.

I wasn't planning on testing just yet was going to try to hold out until next weekend if i can. Just trying not to get hopes up too much. this is the first time i've had any type of bleeding between cycles so got abit excited. :dohh:

aww bless.. At the end of the day you test when you feel its best too.. maybe 2010 is going to be your year.. lots of luck for you hun..

Thank you. I'm stuck at my parents house for a few days without a car or my supply of HCG test so I've no choice but to wait till i get home to poas. Happy new year. :)

thats a bugger! keeps us updated on how your doing, and happy new year to you as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"