Implantaion Cramps??

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Mini_Me23, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Mini_Me23

Mini_Me23 Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm 10dpo today and I have been having AF-like cramps all day yesterday and today. Today's cramps are much stronger. My AF is not due until Friday, my bbs have been hurting like crazy since the 2nd of the month. This is weird for me I never cramp before AF its different, I'm hoping for the best. Has anyone had Implantation cramps before resulting in BFP?? :flower:

2. SadakoS

SadakoS Well-Known Member

I'm 7dpo today and been having af type cramps all day! I really feel like she's just going to turn up, but I'm hoping it might be implantation cramps too, so interested in the answers also! Good luck! xx

3. Mini_Me23

:thumbup:Fingers crossed for you too! :flower:

4. Mini_Me23

Update: Cramps have been going all day, TMI ALERT: I went to the restroom and when I wiped there was a brown tinge. I thought I was seeing things so I waited a couple hours and looked again. Still brown..I checked my cervix and there was a tiny bit of blood on my finger...sorry tmi again. Could this be IB??? :happydance:

5. Try2bpatient

Try2bpatient Waiting for #1

Hey I'm glad you asked this...can someone tell me what implantation cramps feel like??? Around 9 and 10 dpo I had a different type of cramping that I've never felt before. It was like a constant dull ache very very low in my abdomen. It lasted about 2 days and has not come back. Could that be implantation cramps??

6. Mini_Me23

Ive been researching and still cant find an answer on this, Ill let you know if mine results in a BFP :winkwink: The only way I can describe it is AF cramping. It came 5 days early which is weird for me.

7. Try2bpatient

Hm...mine was about 5 days early too! It was different from AF cramping in that it was lower and less painful. Keep me updated!! I'm testing in the am with fmu!! FXed for us both!!

8. Riley_Zoo

Riley_Zoo Well-Known Member

Drop what I've researched ib is usually pink or brown, if it's red it's likely ur period is coming early as red means fresh blood and ib should not be fresh blood. Saying that it's not set in stone so u might not be the norm. Fingers crossed for u Hun.

9. Mini_Me23

Thank you! :flower: So the cramps have stopped and I havent had any more blood. I think thats a good sign? It was light pink it lasted about a day and a half....im getting too excited:blush:

10. DJMooMoo79

DJMooMoo79 Well-Known Member

I did days before my BFP. I was so sure AF was coming. And then, poof! Nothing! Good luck and lots of baby dust! :dust:

11. Mini_Me23

Yay! Thank you same to you!! :happydance:
    :dust::dust::dust:

12. chistiana

chistiana Nik,Nat,Maya & 3 angels

Hey i m stalking since i m in the same boat! I ve having af type cramps since 7dpo. I m 10dpo today and they re still on and off all day, i keep thinking the witch is here but nothing yet. Plus i had really bad migraine and was sick last night but i m not sure if its implantation or just the stupid antibiotics i took for a skin infection (ob approved). Bfn this morning and i m losing hope but who knows! Keep us updated and i ll do the same!

13. Try2bpatient

Well bfn this morning : ( guess I'm out this month...still waiting on AF to show up!

14. beaglemom

beaglemom 1st Time Mom to IVF Baby

I have been cramping for a few days as well...neg test this morning. Today & yesterday had very very light pink when I wiped. Looked almost as if I had peed pink...not much consistency. I have had a ton of symptoms too...not going to go all in it. Hoping I will just have a late positive.

15. Mini_Me23

Welp the :witch: is here!!! Happy Halloween, I guess? Yea she really fooled me this month, she had me going. :wacko: All that means is that I get to drink at the Halloween party I'm going to :drunk:. Fxed for everyone else keep me updated, you're not out yet TRY2BEPATIENT. BABYDUST:dust:

:af::witch::devil::ninja::fool::flasher::bunny::grr::kiss:
    Everyone have a good Halloween

16. Hopin&Prayin

Sounds like IB to Me... Wooohooo.. Whats your symptoms?

I think I had IB cramping on 8dpo it felt like lil pangs of cramps..
    Hope to hear some good news soon.

Sorry the witch showed Mini me :hugs:

17. Hopin&Prayin

Did you retest? Any news?

18. Princesa7

Princesa7 Well-Known Member

I'm happy I saw this thread! I've had little cramps off and on all week...today I'm 8dpo and around 2pm had major AF feeling kinda cramps for like 15mins to the point where I had to lay down and use a heating pad! I never have cramps like this before AF and its due (hoping not) on the 25th next week..

19. Mini_Me23

Thanks hopinandprayin! :hugs: Just staying positive as possible, its been 8 months now..I didn't expect to have such a hard time:dohh: It will happen when the time is right I suppose. This was a weird cycle AF came 2 days earlier than expected, and I was convinced I was having IB! ugh tricky tricky af:af::af:

babydust and fxed for all of you :)

20. Hopin&Prayin

Oh Girl. I felt the need for a heating pad as well.. Im hoping praying and crossing Everything it leads to All f our BFP"S!! I"m holding off on testing till the 21st. Good Luck hun!! Keep us posted!!