Implantaion Cramps??

I have been cramping for a few days as well...neg test this morning. Today & yesterday had very very light pink when I wiped. Looked almost as if I had peed pink...not much consistency. I have had a ton of symptoms too...not going to go all in it. Hoping I will just have a late positive.

Sounds like IB to Me... Wooohooo.. Whats your symptoms?

I think I had IB cramping on 8dpo it felt like lil pangs of cramps..
Hope to hear some good news soon.

Sorry the witch showed Mini me :hugs:

headaches, tired, cramping, a lot of other things that could be af, preg, or stress. Af due tomorrow. Not sure what to think. Spotting turning a little brown.

Fingers and Everything crossed for ya hun.. IB can be light to dark brown. Fxd you get your BFP soon!! Do you spot before AF?

Well still no AF...I didn't retest this morning because I wanted to give it a day in between. The strange thing is all day yesterday and on and off today I've had AF like cramps, just not as painful. I seriously thought it was coming all day long. I've even wore a pad the last 2 days just in case, but still nothing. Still lots and lots I'd white creamy cm, and I've been very tired. Otherwise I feel pretty normal. I'll be testing tomorrow with fmu though!

Fingers and Everything crossed for ya hun.. IB can be light to dark brown. Fxd you get your BFP soon!! Do you spot before AF?

sometimes yes sometimes no. But when I do it is usual 2-3 days of brown and I have to have a liner or light tampon.

Well still no AF...I didn't retest this morning because I wanted to give it a day in between. The strange thing is all day yesterday and on and off today I've had AF like cramps, just not as painful. I seriously thought it was coming all day long. I've even wore a pad the last 2 days just in case, but still nothing. Still lots and lots I'd white creamy cm, and I've been very tired. Otherwise I feel pretty normal. I'll be testing tomorrow with fmu though!

Good Luck testing! Sounds like a :bfp: is coming... Fxd you get your bfp!!

Im having those mild cramps. Chest breaking out Grr. Im soon to be 11dpo... Its a wait and see time for Me :(

sometimes yes sometimes no. But when I do it is usual 2-3 days of brown and I have to have a liner or light tampon.

Its maddening when you sooo want it to be IB not the pre~Af.. I hate the wait!! Its torture. My body loves to play games.. I pray its IB for ya hun.. Keep positive!!

2 days late and still a bfn. I'm losing hope now, just hope AF shows soon and doesn't keep me playing this game!

I"m sorry to hear still BFN. How many dpo are you. Do you think you may of ov later than you thought? :shrug:

I"m with ya. I just want to start and get it over with so I know and can move on to my next cycle and get back to the :sex: :sex: Lol

HAHA exactly! See there is something to look forward to:sex::spermy:

Its maddening when you sooo want it to be IB not the pre~Af.. I hate the wait!! Its torture. My body loves to play games.. I pray its IB for ya hun.. Keep positive!!

Should start today but this is my first clomid cycle. I feel like it is starting but not much going on besides the brown spotting. I am using a tampon but there is not much when I wipe. Still hoping.

They say not to use a tampon if possible early pregnancy. Best to use a pad, then you can keep an eye on it :)

At the moment those lingering cramps GRRR... I'm 11 dpo and I just want to either get my BFP or start already.. I'm back home now Sooo maybe I should pounce my OH and see if I get any spotting :haha:

Okay new update...I took a 2nd test and got the faintest 2nd line. Not e en sure if it has color to it...so could be a nasty evap. DH sees it but isn't convinced either. Guess ill test tomorrow morning and use a FRER.

^
Good luck!!! Wishing you lots of baby dust for the AM test.

I've been having cramps a lot tonight. It feels like the :witch: is coming but no sign of her, apart from cramping. I've never had cramping before a period before so who knows! I'm 9DPO x

Not sure when I ovulate, but I had my period already this month on 10/8 and starting on 10/19 I've had brown mucusy discharge too! Not the little bit that can come when your period is about to start/end, but like enough to go "WHOA!!"

Not sure when I ovulate, but I had my period already this month on 10/8 and starting on 10/19 I've had brown mucusy discharge too! Not the little bit that can come when your period is about to start/end, but like enough to go "WHOA!!"

That's early...not sure about that. Only that I have heard of some women having spotting around the time of ovulation.

I just spoke to the nurse at my dr office & she said to wait a week & they would do a blood test. She also said not to waste my money on HPT because they are not accurate. I find that sadly hilarious.

Still brown spotting, no AF, no positive test. Still hoping. But I am thinking the clomid screwed me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->