Implantation back ache 6/7dpo????

Skyxyks

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

Had my first iui done on 3/1...currently 6 almost 7dpo. Have been having lower back aches from about late 4dpo that started out as sharp pains, that's continued and increased to present. Its now extremely dull and in the center of my lower back. Could this be implantation cramps/pains?

No spotting at all yet. Have had dull af type cramps/pressure and a lot of short moments of sharp lightning flash like cramps across the top part of pubic area. Have had random sharp shooting "lightning crotch" pains for the last few days. I don't normally get these type of symptoms before af Any insight is greatly appreciated!!!

I had these exact symptoms before my bfp at 10dpo. Not sure if it's due to implantation but might be! Good luck to you!

I had these exact symptoms before my bfp at 10dpo. Not sure if it's due to implantation but might be! Good luck to you!

I hope so!!!! I'm mainly having these symptoms at night! This cycle just "feels" different! I'm not feverishly testing, I'm anxious and nervous it I feel like I'm holding off on testing because I KNOW I'm going to see a positive!
Its weird!

Congratulations on your bfp!!!! Wishing you a h&h 9 months!!

Other symptoms I'm having:

So tired throughout the day despite getting my normal amount of sleep. Yawning constantly.

Sore boobs mainly on the sides, soreness comes and goes.

Small moments of snappy-ness

Emotional

Increased gas

Lower back pain that's dull throughout the entire day, increases later at night when af type cramps do

Super hungry

Vivid dreams every night...normally I remember maybe 2 dreams a month!

Increased sex drive

Extra lovey toward hubby

....not sure what to make of all these. I also had extreme corpus luteum pain at night on 5dpo to the point where I took an IC opk and it was negative. Also had sharp stabbing cramps that night, now corpus luteum pain is mild and is happening on both sides.

Sounds promising! I wish the best for you. What made me test again at 10 dpo. I felt lighting pin prick pain in my abdomen and then extremely sore breasts the night before that continued in the morning. Then when I woke up I felt a pulsating pressure in my abdomen. I also had strange lower back pain which I never have throughout my dpo's. Fx

Sounds promising! I wish the best for you. What made me test again at 10 dpo. I felt lighting pin prick pain in my abdomen and then extremely sore breasts the night before that continued in the morning. Then when I woke up I felt a pulsating pressure in my abdomen. I also had strange lower back pain which I never have throughout my dpo's. Fx

Thanks,girl!!! 😊😊 I'm really hoping this is,our bfp! We're soo ready! I'll be testing on 3/13 13dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->