Implantation Bleed?? 4dpo

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by wanaBmummy, Nov 18, 2011.

1. wanaBmummy

wanaBmummy Have an amazing husband!

I did post a similar thread but only 2 people actually looked at it.

Yeasterday evening i went for a wee lol and wiped and had a small amount of pure red blood, scared the crap outta me until i realised what it could be. i had nothing before that and i've got nothing else now. AF isn't due till 26th and i should have ovulated around 13th.

Is it possible that its implantation bleeding?!?!?!?!

I've never had anything like it before. I just don't know what to think because obviously i don't want to get my hopes up. But aahhhhhhh lol

What do you all think??

xxx

2. wanaBmummy

no one again??

3. Kerjack

Kerjack Wandering around....

Implantation bleeding is so hard to judge sometimes. It's not the same for everyone and not everyone gets it (or realize they had it) so most aren't sure how to advise about it.

I'd say it sounds promising tho! Best to wait and test to be sure though!

4. zoey1990

zoey1990 Well-Known Member

I wish i could give you advice hunnie but i'm looking for the same answer. I experienced some bleeding at 4-5 dpo and i can't figure out what i could be. I'm just gonna wait and test if :af: is last. Everything crossed for us! :)

5. wanaBmummy

thankyou ..just a little something is helpful :D xx

6. hatbox

hatbox Well-Known Member

Are you positive you Od on the 13? Maybe you O'd a day or two earlier than you thought? 4 dpo is kinda early for IB, but stranger things have happened.

7. wanaBmummy

no i have no idea when i Ov'd it was due around the 13th but i don't test i just hope for the best lol

i've just had the same again. i had no more blood and no cramps what so ever after or today but i've just gone for a wee, wiped and theres the same again, small amount of red blood. I've not got cramps or anything. I may have ov'd earlier xx

8. hatbox

hatbox Well-Known Member

If you ov'd earlier than you thought, it's quite possible. Hopefully it is IB and you'll get your bfp next week! :dust: Btw, I'm also planning on BF and using cloth diapers and use a crib. Not sure about the BLW, guess I'll get to that when it comes.

9. wanaBmummy

ah cool :) well i'm hoping to but obv will have to see when the time comes. Stuff doesn't always go to plan lol

xxx

10. ShannonAreki

ShannonAreki SAHM to Jack & Pregnant

My IB was 6dpo and just looked like pink CM, I had it with all my pregnancies but everybody is diff x x xFX for you c

11. wanaBmummy

12. Hopin&Prayin

Could be possible... or it could be ovulation spotting... I'm crossing everything for you hun... Good Luck... Hope to see your :bfp: soon.. :dust: :dust: :dust:

13. marilou

marilou Mum

Its hard to tell sweety.... implantation bleeding symptoms are generally pinkish/brown stains.... not blood.. something you would hardly notice...

Ive experienced this today.... 13 DPO, so im not sure... but i wish you luck x

14. wanaBmummy

ok thanks well we'll just have to wait and see. Like i said i've had nothing like it before. I had some light brownish discharge earlier on today and nothing since again.

I've never had any signs for ovulation before. And like i said the only bleeding i've ever had before is when AF has arrived.

thanks for your support :)

xxx

15. Lovebotlass17

Lovebotlass17 Two kids under two!

I'm kind of in the same situation. Today I had some discharge. It was yellow-tinged, barely noticeable, and when I did notice it, it was only on the toilet paper. Now it's gone. I'm thinking (HOPING...PRAYING) that this was IB as well.

I do remember reading about IB. It usually is light-colored, pink or brown, not bright red, and definitely not heavy. It lasts about a day or two. Good luck!!

16. wanaBmummy

i wouldnt say it was heavy but i had two lots over 2 days and nothing since. it wouldn't suprise me being red because like i said my entire period was diff last cycle and i had bright red for 5 days so obvioulsy atm something different is going on.

well 1 more week left til i get an answer anyway lol

xxx

17. Lillylemon

Lillylemon Mum to 1 little boy :-)

Hello,

Thought I'd add my experience. I am still breastfeeding DS so I don't know if my body is just messed up because of this!

Anyway, I've also had a bleed at around 4dpo...It was CD25 for me as I generally have 30 - 32day periods (well used to anyway!). So it was bright red but not heavy at all or painful and I assumed my period must have come, although it's extremely early for me. Never had anything this short in my life. But it's not stopped...completely. Literally around 24 hours and that's it. I thought it was af but am not stupidly (probably!) getting my hopes up! Hope you end up with your BFP, I'll report back if I end up with mine!

18. wanaBmummy

aww thanks :) its hard to know as well because everyone is different and i've got to be honest i've never really conformed to the norm growing up medical wise. I broke my leg when i was 12 and the doctor was looking at my xray and just outside my cubical and then said ' where's the woman to?' thinking i was a fully grown woman lol

a bit off point but yeah lol

xxx

19. karry1412

karry1412 Well-Known Member

I had bleeding at about 3 or 4 dpo too. No AF or BFP yet so I can't really confirm either way but didn't want to r & r :)

20. wanaBmummy

thanks :D does anyone know if it makes a any difference at all having a shorter cycle?? mine are susually 24/25 xx