Implantation bleed at 5dpo?

molly1103

Reaction score
Hi girls!
Just wondering if anyone had experienced an implantation bleed around 5dpo? Only noticed today after i went to the loo at work today - wiped and there was a small amount of pink blood.
Got my pos opk on cd19 so asuming i o'd on cd20. Cycles normally between 31-36 days. OH was away prior to ov so only dtd cd20, 21 and 22. Could it be possible that we caught the egg?
Really wasn't holding out much hope for this month but have never experienced spotting so
early in my cycle??? What do you ladies think???:shrug:

Yes i think it is possible to have implant at 5dpo! Very exciting! Keep us posted. Good luck. XXX

Good luck and yes I think you had it covered

X

congtats, i think it is implantation bleed!

i am 3 or 4 DPO, my first TTC, i had some serious nausea this afternoon and some ind of twiggle in both sides below my stomach and i felt hungry even after i ate.....have you experienced that?
i am not sure what it is because i think it is too early to have any PG symptoms.....

some insight anyone?:wacko:

It think it is a bit early however I am beginning to think that different things happen to different people at different times. Hope this is it for you babywish......XXX

hi Crypto, thank you, i thogh it would be too early as well, i hope this month will be the best for al of us!!!

:baby:

Ooooh fingers crossed for all of us! Just read out my post to the OH and he said 'why the hell are you talking in code?' made me laugh!!
Have had a few weird symptoms over the past few days - cramps, constipation and extreme hunger - actually said to my colleague yesterday that i could eat my lunch - it was only 9am! xx

hi molly1103, thank you for your nice wish....how many DPO's are you? your OH must think we are a bit crazy, i know mine does but he is very curious to read more....then he asked where i stashed the dictionary???lol
good luck to you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->