Implantation Bleed? Honestly I'll go away in a sec lol

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by littlebuddha, Aug 27, 2009.

1. littlebuddha

littlebuddha Guest

TMI!

Looked in my pants because I felt a 'surge' and it was just cm, but right in the middle was a dot of red blood.

Now...when I say 'dot' I mean tiny, pin prick sized dot, but obviously noticable (even without my glasses) because it was red in a sea of white.
    Had a poke in case it was a bit of fluff (I know I know where would fluff come from but had to be sure) So now I'm thinking...Do you think its too little to be implantation? The cm wasn't pink/brown it was thick and white. No blood when I wiped and no dots or pink/brown tinge either, just carried on being white almost like its playing mind games. Red dot, what red dot? Losing you mind women. Thats what its saying. haha.

7dpo and due on between 3rd/6th September.

Also been a bit crampy around the pelvic regions, no particular side. Like OV/AF pain.

Thanks girls, I'll go after this ;-) xxx

2. soon2 b wifey

soon2 b wifey A Mrs going for Mommy

hmmm.... could be implantation. hard to tell though

3. VOverseas

VOverseas Well-Known Member

Sounds promising. If it is Imp. sp, then it is coming at the right time. I have been spotting since 8 DPO and now I am at 10 DPO. Mine has been brown though.

Hope this is your BFP!

4. littlebuddha

littlebuddha Guest

Don't know what to think...I mean last time my gums bled when I brushed my teeth and they have this month and they never have before the months inbetween...

I don't know. I want to test and I want to wait for a late period and be sure...

FX'd for you too!!!! xxx

5. Embovstar

Embovstar Mummy to Isaac 23.04.10

I hope you get your BFP soon!! Just my tuppence worth..I had implantation spotting about 7 days after getting my BFP which would be about 21 days after ovulation, which is obviously around the time that we BD'd...

I didn't know that you could have it so early...

Good luck,
    Nicola xx