Implantation bleed or what?!?! Please help

xZoeyx

Reaction score
Hey girls..

I am so confused because I am only on CD13, but I have had a couple of very weird pinching/sharp tugs in the lower left of my stomach and I put a tampax in as noticed I was getting a little wet down there and I hate feeling wet. Went for a wee and on the tampax is a very dark/crimson coloured streak of blood with a bit of brown and a bit of pink.. I don't think I have even ovulated yet but this is so strange.. There is nothing when I wipe!!

I have that sometimes when I've actually ovulated.

Thank you for the reply monkey, I took an ov test today and negative, also only creamy cm, boobs are not sore, but I do feel particularly nauseous today

Hey girls..

I am so confused because I am only on CD13, but I have had a couple of very weird pinching/sharp tugs in the lower left of my stomach and I put a tampax in as noticed I was getting a little wet down there and I hate feeling wet. Went for a wee and on the tampax is a very dark/crimson coloured streak of blood with a bit of brown and a bit of pink.. I don't think I have even ovulated yet but this is so strange.. There is nothing when I wipe!!

How long are your cycles usually?

Hey girls..

How long are your cycles usually?

Past 3 months have been messed up cos of stress but normally about 28-29 days x

I am dealing with the same thing today. CD12 29 day cycle and cramping and cant get anyone to answer my post so hopefully you get an answer.

I am dealing with the same thing today. CD12 29 day cycle and cramping and cant get anyone to answer my post so hopefully you get an answer.

It's the same for me!! The cramping is weird, nothing like my normal AF, I feel different, and my stomach suddenly feels tender! I hope we both get answers. If we keep bumping this post I am sure we will lol

Got home to find I had spotted again! With a dark lump of blood again too. Just wanna cry cos don't know what's going on with my body :(

Got home to find I had spotted again! With a dark lump of blood again too. Just wanna cry cos don't know what's going on with my body :(

:hugs:I'm sorry. Maybe you should schedule an appointment with your Dr. for a check up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->