Implantation bleed?

MillieJ16

Reaction score
Hi :)

Can anyone tell me what an implantation bleed is like please? I've had lower backache today, nothing at all worth moaning about, just noticed a dull ache. Just popped to the toilet and noticed what I can only describe as normal discharge but in a light brown colour which I've never had before. There's not a lot and it resembles discharge more than blood, so not sure if it's implantation or not?

I'm new to this forum and am on my first month ttc. Mine and my husband's 3 year old daughter was unplanned and so I didn't have to try to get pregnant and only found out I was pregnant when I went to the doctors with really bad heartburn!! So now we're actively trying to get pregnant I've realised how fortunate we were 3 years ago. The first day of my last period was Saturday 4th October and an online calculator predicted I'd O on Saturday 18th so we made sure we dtd, and have done it every other day since then. AF due in 5 days, I'm never early and never late, so pretty sure it's not my period x

Scrap that last post.... The back ache has now turned to mild cramps and the discharge has become pink/blood stained :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->