Implantation bleed???

chan1983

Reaction score
Well I suffer with pcos so I'm never sure when I ovulate or even if I do. Well I last had my period on 30.11.2015 and then we bedded on 8.11.2015 and 12.11.2015.
Then on 16.11.2015 in the evening I notice some pink spotting when I wipe that then went to a brown colour. This last until this morning but was only when I wiped. I also noticed some mucus too and then tonight I have been getting the odd stabbing pain. Is it possible that this could be implantation bleeding or it that too early? My period is not due till 26.11.2015 so trying not to test yet. Thanks all

Sounds promising! I had my implantation bleed 11dpo, had some watery red blood when I wiped so assumed af was coming and put on a pantyliner. Noticed some brown spotting on the liner then nothing. I know it was implantation bleeding as i got bfp today at 13dpo. I hope the same happens for you!

Congratulations to you. I was wondering if it's a bit too early? I don't want to test yet as it's far too early and trying not to get my hopes up. It would be the best Christmas present I could ever give my husband if I am. Have you had any other symptoms?

I've had exactly the same thing! I'm not TTC but may have had a whoopsie with my dates. I also had a severe cramping episode on Tuesday night? I had to take painkillers for it. I am testing tomorrow at 10dpo with an IC.

My pain wasn't bad enough to take anything for it and only last a short time and then I was fine. Do you have any other symptoms? For the last 3 nights I have woken up around 3ish as I've need to go for a wee. I just hope that I'm not reading to much into this as I'd be gutted if I'm not. When are you due on?

I think I'm due on Sunday. My LP was only 12 days last cycle so I'm going by that. I'm 9dpo today I think. My boobs are all tingly and the odd pains. Slight cramping (I got this with DD - I felt like AF was coming any minute but again this could just be AF! :haha: ). I think I'm weeing a bit more but could be coffee haha. I'm also quite tired - it's been taking a bit longer to get myself out of bed in the mornings this week. Got the let down reflex feeling in my boobs from breastfeeding too. I'm pretty sure I can't be duffed but this is all just too weird so I can't ignore it.

How about you?

Well i haven't had any further cramps. Today im feeling quite tired at work but that could be because its quite and im bored lol. I also thought the same about me weeing but that seems to have slowed down today so god knows.

I hate the waiting game as all the symptons are the same so i also wonder if i am and then find out that im not and get very disappointed.

My cramping started yesterday, still going on today. It's not so much like af cramps more like a pulling/tugging type feeling if that makes any sense! Hopefully it's just baby getting cozy in there.

My pain wasn't bad enough to take anything for it and only last a short time and then I was fine. Do you have any other symptoms? For the last 3 nights I have woken up around 3ish as I've need to go for a wee. I just hope that I'm not reading to much into this as I'd be gutted if I'm not. When are you due on?

No other symptoms, just cramping. I actually couldn't believe I got pregnant this month as we only managed to bd once and I actually didn't even think I ovulated since I never got a positive opk. I've never had implantation bleeding so I didn't even think to take a pregnancy test especially since I didn't feel pregnant at all! Just goes to show, half the months I've convinced myself I had every symptom in the book and bfn lol. Due date calculator says July 29 which would be awesome since my son is May 29 and my daughter is June 29, also my last son was born in April so theyll all be in a row lol.

Im sure your right and baby is just getting settled.
I'm not going to test until af is due which will be 26th so i have 7 days to wait.

Well i've not had any other symptoms really. No further spotting or pains. I didnt like the smell of mince last night and i could smell it from upstairs which i though was a bit strange. Did you get any mucus? If so was it right up till your period was due or did it stop prior to when your period was due? I tried to see if i could tell where my cervix is positioned but i couldn't tell any diffrence. When people talk about feeling / being wet is it just internally or externally?

I tested :bfn: today @ 11dpo. I'm waiting for AF now. My boobs are still so tender and painful. No spotting since 7dpo. Not much cramping since 8dpo either. I still feel wet externally and internally. CM is clear/creamy and stretchy. Cervix is low, firm and wet. Don't know if it's closed or not as I'm still learning!

I continued to feel wet when I got my bfp with DD x

Sorry to hear you got bfn. But your not out until just yet, I'm not testing yet but I have a feeling it's not my month but only time will tell

I'm not TTC so it could prove a problem if it is my month haha! X

hi all think I got my hopes up to much. Did a test yesterday and this morning both bfn. If it was implantation bleeding then surely I'd of got a bfp by now. Also I'm not showing any symptoms now so just waiting for the witch to arrive

Well the witch was due yesterday and still no sign or symptoms of her showing at the moment. Did a test this morning and bfn. How long has it taken people to get their bfp after they had a implantation bleed?

Looks like my bleed was ovulation not implantation. I would have been 19dpo today if that was the case. Puts me at 11/12dpo instead. I got an evap on an IC yesterday so bought a FRER which was negative. Expecting AF before Monday.

Sorry about your bfn x

Sorry to hear that. Our bodies can be so frustrating at times. I think I am out and that my body is just playing games with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->