• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Implantation bleed?

Jennifurball

Mother of 1 and a bump!
Reaction score
Never thought I would find myself in here again but excited and scared to be back lol.

I have had some positive preg tests inc a clearblue which says I am 1-2 weeks pregnant but my last period was 19th Apr which makes me 4+2. However since yesterday a couple of times I have seen a bit of blood when I wipe. Mixed with discharge so not like a period, just coloured dc really, but once today I saw a bit more red and a tiny tiny jelly bit (hoping its not a clot) :nope: and now I have very mild cramps.

I am so scared its a mc. Please can someone give me some hope and what do I do next? I have my first mw apt next thurs. x

Ive had a week of bleeding and brown discharge due to cervical erosion x

My last three pregnancies i have had bleeding, spotting, clots and coloured cm i think its just something that happens, never had a reason for it....

Thank you both. Touch wood its just clear now. Had a few niggles in my tummy last night, like twinging and cramping. Am hoping it was implantation :flower:

Hi I hope you are well today. I am experiencing the same thing at 6 weeks but dark brown. I hope it's normal. I had a bleed with my son at 20 weeks and it as bright, frank blood and really quite a lot and everything turned out fine.

I'm having something very similar myself. I just found out on Friday I was pregnant, and then on Saturday night I had pink discharge. This morning (Sunday) it's still there. I've only been pregnant once before, and that ended in miscarriage. I'm really scared it's happening again, and I've been trying for months to get pregnant. I'm going to call the doctor's office tomorrow, and hopefully they'll let me in. Good luck with your situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"