implantation bleed

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Mummylou23, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Mummylou23

Mummylou23 Well-Known Member

hi girls any1 had this? af was due on 15th i got spotting red and needing a panty liner it was just spotting and lasted 4 an half days on and off i got pains in my boobs and got lots of white cm sorry if tmi. is it worth testing when af comes she comes in full flo and need a pad straight away and needing to change every 3hrs if not less. any one had this and been pregnant?

2. Dancingkaty1

Dancingkaty1 Well-Known Member

hi...i had implantation bleedig with my daughter who is now 4.....it was literally a tiny amount of pinkish brownish a week b4 af was due when i wiped once! it didnt carry on into the next day so was just that 1 day.....i am currently 11 dpo & due on this week, havent had any ip but i know many people that havent even got implantation bleeding tho.....so im trying to stay positive! good luck and i hope u get ur bfp very soon! x

3. shaerichelle

shaerichelle Guest

I have heard of people have their period for a few months.

4. Lizzyxxx

Lizzyxxx No.3 On the way!

Hello i am CD36, 13DPO. AF was due today but i started spotting pink and it has not got any heavier i also have mild cramps...is it implantation? I took a hpt this morning negative of course.
    I hear implantation occurs 5-12DPO si 13 days is a bit late?
    Please help im going out of my mind.

5. shaerichelle

shaerichelle Guest

Everyone is different. You could have ovulated late. I believe from what I read implantation bleeding can be pink or brown:) :happydance:

I understand about going out of your mind. I have no AF or BFP I am almost 3 weeks past ovulation.

6. Lizzyxxx

Lizzyxxx No.3 On the way!

I ovulated on CD 23.
    Yes its very worrying.

7. Katy09

Katy09 Well-Known Member

Hi mummylou, I'm about 6dpo and I've been spotting pink-brown for past 4 days, very light, for a pantyliner only.

I'm hoping it's implantation bleeding because AF isn't due for another 9 days! Wish you best of luck as well here's some baby dust :dust:

8. Mummylou23

Mummylou23 Well-Known Member

thanks hun dont know if worth testing hun xx

9. Katy09

Katy09 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've only got 1 test left and I don't want to use it until I miss my period.. hopefully :witch: won't show up and test will be :bfp: ahhh .. we can only hope and pray :)

:dust: to all!!

10. Britt11

Britt11 Well-Known Member

Katy I got what you are writing about at the same time in my cycle this month. I am confused as well, it was very very light pink (kind of like a crayon colour) and just noticed it when i wiped but only b/c I was looking (had it for about 3 days). I am currently 13 dpo and so far BFN, i am still hoping i get a BFP out of it because it was really strange