implantation bleed??

lesbianlove

mummy to 3 boys :)
Reaction score
hey guys im back, onto my tww yet again and i was ovulating thurs, fri and sat and on sunday and monday i had very little spots of light pink discharge, i never had that with either of my two boys so im quite unbelieving of the inplantation bleed has anyone else had an inplantation bleed that i could compare too? hope u all get bfps xx

hey guys im back, onto my tww yet again and i was ovulating thurs, fri and sat and on sunday and monday i had very little spots of light pink discharge, i never had that with either of my two boys so im quite unbelieving of the inplantation bleed has anyone else had an inplantation bleed that i could compare too? hope u all get bfps xx

I've never had one so cant really say, but didnt want to read and run!! Just wanted to say good luck ..I hope it is an ib!!

:hugs:

aww thnx darlin i noticed my post aint that popular, but i dont know anyone directly that has had it jsut friend of a friend kinda thing is it a myth lol

Hello! I dont have any kiddos of my own yet, but I also spotted this cycle for 4 days, which I never do between periods. I do know a few ladies who have had implantation bleeding, and another lady who didn't find out she was pregnant until 3 months in because she had what she thought was her period every month even though she was pregnant, so it is possible!

From everything that I've read though, if you Ov'd on Thursday, then spotting on Friday would be too early to be implantation bleeding. I know sometimes it can happen sooner than later for some people, but that really seems like it would be too soon :( You never know though! Our bodies can do some pretty crazy things!

:dust: for you!!

no i didnt put that right i ovulated from thurs to sat, and then spotted sunday and monday well iv never spotted a light pink stuff so its strange for me lol

You know, the spotting could actually be from the ovulation itself. Sometimes the egg bursts out with such force that it causes tiny bits of bleeding, which take a bit to make their way out.

hi, when got my ib in may i was abt 10dpo, was a pinky brown and only lasted a few hours i actually thought af had came early , fx for you

h okies i dont feel that hopeful now lol shall wait and see

i agree that that was mostly likely O bleeding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->