Implantation bleeding 14 dpo?

ttcnmbr1

Reaction score
Hi ladies! after 16 months of seeing a fertility dr (grrr) I finally ovulated with medication , femara. I had two follicles that were released.

Saturday, 14 dpo I started somewhat bleeding. It was brown almost black! and lasted until sunday night. Cramps were uncomfortable but not terrible. Now nothing? BFN on a digi this morning. My question is, is what could that be? AF has NEVER been that short and is always red. Can implantation bleeding happen that long after O? Is it possible that I had twins and could be losing 1 ?

Faint BFP with FRER on Friday however I usually always have an HCG level around 6 so can't rely on that and Dr is on vacation!! Yikes, any thoughts? Thanks all!

when wud ur period b due ? it cud be ur period after taking femara ? but im not sure x

From the calender my Dr gave me AF wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow or later.

IF it was IB... then it would take 5-7 days AFTER to get a post HPT... frustrating (I know), but all you can do at this point it wait for a bit longer, then test again. If it's still neg, then go to your doc as soon as you can for additional tests...

Another possibility, is that some woman do experience some light bleeding during the first few months of pregnancy- so if you are already prego, that could be the case. It's most likely nothing to be concerned with if so...

Hope you get some answers soon hun!!!! Best of luck!!!

I have no idea but just wanted to say that I hope this is your BFP!

Lots of baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"