Implantation bleeding? 8DPO; Light Pink; Can it be light bleeding for a couple days?

silmarien

Reaction score
I'm 8DPO and just noticed that I'm spotting. Is this implantation bleeding, and does it mean I might be pregnant?

Sorry for the vague and probably (many) repeated question, but I'm freaking out! My AF never starts light - it always starts as medium to heavy flow (sorry TMI), so I'm excited if this is actually implantation bleeding!

Thanks for the help!

ETA: The bleeding is like spotting - very very light but still reaching my panty liner. And I had weird colored CM on my underwear also. AF is not due for two weeks - am I getting an early period, or implantation bleeding? I hope it's not AF, because that would mean my LP is 7 days! :cry:

ETA2: The blood is VERY LIGHT pink and it's light bleeding now, not spotting. Is this normal? I've never gotten a period this light (it always starts heavy/medium flow), and my periods are never this light pink. I read somewhere it's supposed to be just "a couple of drops" but this is light bleeding.

Thanks.

IB can be different for everyone.

Time will tell. Fingers crossed!

It's probably not an early miscarriage as it wouldn't have had long enough to implant yet, that ususally takes several days and doesn't usually happen until 7 dpo (give or take).

It could be IB or a weird cycle month. Try not to think too much about it in case af shows up, then you won't be as disappointed if she does.

Good luck and I hope it's IB!

It's probably not an early miscarriage as it wouldn't have had long enough to implant yet, that ususally takes several days and doesn't usually happen until 7 dpo (give or take).

It could be IB or a weird cycle month. Try not to think too much about it in case af shows up, then you won't be as disappointed if she does.

Good luck and I hope it's IB!

Thank you!

It's not AF, I don't think, because the bleeding is lighter today than it was last night, and it's still extremely pinkish.

Thank you guys for your help. I really appreciate it. :flower:

No prob.

I'm with you. I'm 8dpo and had light spotting, mixture pink and brown since yesterday. Hoping it is IB but unlike you I have been known to spot before. I had a chemical last cycle. Really hoping I'm gonna get my sticky bean this cycle.

Good luck!! Fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted.

Hi ~ I'm also 8dpo as of today and I've been spotting light pink since yesterday. It was the same way with my first PG. I'm obviously not wanting to get my hopes up but I NEVER spot in between periods. I'm forcing my self to wait until AF is officially due to test. It's going to be a lONG 6 days!!!!! Anything new for you..are you preggers?

I did get a weird positive looking test but it looked invalid so I scrapped it.

I have diluted urine so much that I am afraid of wasting a test if my urine isn't concentrated enough anyway. I mean, my throat hurts ALL THE TIME and I feel parched so I need to drink fluids but this means I get like clear pee (sorry TMI!).

I am encouraged by your story though Thank you. I NEVER GET SPOTTING BETWEEN PERIODS! Ever. And my temp is starting to drop in little segments....it's going toward the upper border, today at 98.0, once it dips below 97.7 with no AF, does that mean I'm probably pregnant? Or not?

THANK YOU!
Lots of baby dust to you! :dust:

Sounds promising, especially with the positive test!

Hi ~ I'm also 8dpo as of today and I've been spotting light pink since yesterday. It was the same way with my first PG. I'm obviously not wanting to get my hopes up but I NEVER spot in between periods. I'm forcing my self to wait until AF is officially due to test. It's going to be a lONG 6 days!!!!! Anything new for you..are you preggers?

I just saw your sig and wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope this month is our month! Super extra double dust squared to you! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Haha!! Double dust squared to us all sounds great!! Thx for the sympathy. Gosh, 1999 was so long ago but you never fully get past losing a baby.

The good thing about spotting pink is that you now know that you're not crazy and that in fact somethign is happeneing. what that something is, is anyones guess but I know I didn't make it up..the TP is pink..lolol.

@ silmarien - Based on your BB temps I'm not sure. I stopped temping months ago b/c I couldn't stand to see my temp plummet and AF arrive. I just use OPK's now oh, and I used preseed this month and aslo had an illegal amount of BDing before during and after O. I mean a ridiculous amount..hahaha..It's out of my hands now..all i can do is sit and wait and try not to go crazy..obviously easier said than done.

Haha!! Double dust squared to us all sounds great!! Thx for the sympathy. Gosh, 1999 was so long ago but you never fully get past losing a baby.

The good thing about spotting pink is that you now know that you're not crazy and that in fact somethign is happeneing. what that something is, is anyones guess but I know I didn't make it up..the TP is pink..lolol.

@ silmarien - Based on your BB temps I'm not sure. I stopped temping months ago b/c I couldn't stand to see my temp plummet and AF arrive. I just use OPK's now oh, and I used preseed this month and aslo had an illegal amount of BDing before during and after O. I mean a ridiculous amount..hahaha..It's out of my hands now..all i can do is sit and wait and try not to go crazy..obviously easier said than done.
Thanks for your reply.

Im 6dpo and had what sounds like the same thing 2 days ago. Everyone said it was too early had too heavy. I hope thats not the case for us :)

Im 6dpo and had what sounds like the same thing 2 days ago. Everyone said it was too early had too heavy. I hope thats not the case for us :)

Don't worry, 4DPO is NOT too early for Implantation to occur! So your spotting might've been IB! It takes 3-7 days after O for the zygote to reach the uterus so you very well might have gotten some IB. I read on other health sites that it can be light bleeding, not just a couple drops of spotting, so don't worry. I hope we both get :bfp:s this month! Fingers crossed!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Can't wait for an update! FX

Thanks! I took two tests in a row and both were negative, but it wasn't first morning urine (ew sorry TMI). Both negs. :(

I see you live quite close to me - I live in Northern VA. So hi! :wave:

Ok I hate doing this to three different threads, but I SWEAR the lines on the first two pics ARE PINK under the MAX line for these wondfo's. Hard to tell from the pics, but THEY HAVE PINK LINES! 3rd pic is a comparison shot of an untested wondfo to show I'm not just peeling off part of the wrapping and inventing a pink line, IT IS THERE!

Does that mean I got a positive? OR am I a nutjob? Or both? Or neither? :S

Attachments

• IMG_0431.jpg
    IMG_0431.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0432.jpg
    IMG_0432.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 65
This is what my IB looked like.I do believe I had it on 10DPO but not sure.Good luck :flower:

Attachments

• IB bleed.jpg
    IB bleed.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 152
This is what my IB looked like.I do believe I had it on 10DPO but not sure.Good luck :flower:

THANK YOU! That is how mine looked too. That makes me hopeful. I should've thought to take a picture, I'm glad you did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->