Implantation bleeding after intercourse?

ElizabethK230

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, as I am new to the site, but I have a question about implantation bleeding. I've had two pregnancies before this, but no children. Both times I experienced implantation bleeding but I wasn't tracking my period or TTC then. Last night, after sex that wasn't particularly rough at all, I had a little bit of pinkish blood on my toilet paper when I wiped around midnight. Nothing since. My period is due on the fifth, I have a 31 day cycle, and we have unprotected sex almost every day. It usually starts with spotting but it's pretty consistent with timing and would have turned into a real period by now if that were what it was, normally. I would be inclined to believe that it's implantation bleeding but I'm not sure because of the sex, and I don't want to get my hopes up. I've bled a minuscule amount after rough sex before but any time that happened, I felt a little soreness or pain. I had absolutely no pain this time and it was pretty vanilla and quick, lol.
I guess, I'm asking if sex can bring on the bleeding (or, rather, the blood coming out so I could see it), if anyone has had their implantation bleeding after sex, what your experiences are? Thanks to anyone who replies. I'm really hoping this is it!!

I'm not sure if this will be any help huni but when i was pregnant with DD very early on (4-6 weeks) i was spot after sex. I still do now every now and then and it doesn't need to be rough sex either. I've always put it down to the fact that now i've have two babies, perhaps i'm just slightly more sensitive then i used to be.

Did want to read and run so wanted to share my experiences with spotting after DTD. Sending :dust: your way!

xx

This kinda happened to me last week.
Dtd monday night 9dpo
Took test 10dpo negative, then had some spotting for next 2 days. Negative test 11dpo also.
12dpo spotting stopped and had a faint bfp.
A little more streaks of pink 13dpo. But nothing afterwards.
Sex wasnt rough either but I can bleed a bit sometimes. It was different so I think it was implantation.

Is af due today? Have you tested? Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->