Implantation Bleeding at 11dpo?

DandJ

First time mom
Reaction score
I had delayed ovulation this cycle, I usually O between CD17-CD21 but happened on CD26 and my LP is always 13-14 days. I saw in my panties this morning two faded streaks of pink with some creamy cm like it was there for awhile. No more spotting until I go to bed and after wiping, I see brownish stretchy thing. Picture below.

My symptoms have been sore nipples, NO tender breasts and acne which appear before AF, some mild cramping. However, my temperatures have been flat the past few days which indicates no implantation dip so I'm wondering if my spotting is IB or early onset of AF even though she may be making her appearance early. Please see my chart in my signature if you have any suggestions. I'm planning on testing tomorrow morning with FMU, but if it's IB, maybe I should wait to see if AF shows since it takes 2-3 days to have enough hcg be caught on a test.

Wow, sorry for the novel.....

My questions: 1. Is it possible to have IB AT 11dpo for a normal 14 LP? 2. Since I O'd late, maybe AF will come early?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 8
It is possible but it's best to wait just a bit longer to make sure AF doesn't show up. :) I wish you the best of luck!

My IB with dd2 was on 11dpo and lasted the whole day. It was a brownish discharge and quite stretchy too and this is what got me thinking I might be pg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->