Implantation Bleeding at 14dpo???

CoCoPeaches

Reaction score
I'm 35, TTC for the first time and 15dpo. Preg symptoms since 4dpo - sore nipples/breasts, mood swings, light cramping, night sweats, bloody nose, bleeding gums, and my cervix is close, closed and SUPER soft. BFNs every day since 11 dpo. (Tested on 11dpo because of ER visit - hives.) Yesterday, I expected AF so I wore a pad to work just in case. Around 10 am, I had more lighter than normal cramping and pinkish, brown spotting when I went to the bathroom. Only when I wiped. I was sad but not sure if this was AF or IB. No need for new pad at work but I changed it at home. I went out last night and was gone for about 5 hours. No need to change my pad then either. Again, pinkish, brown spotting. Kinda like rust colored cervical mucous. Again, my cervix is close, closed and super soft. WTH? 15dpo, preg symptoms and pinkish brown spotting when I wipe and no sign of a real AF. Could I seriously be having IB this late and does late implantation increase the chances of miscarrying? HELP!
:wacko::shrug::wacko::shrug:

how long are your cycles.. if this is happening around the time you expect af then I would not think it is implantation bleeding personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->