Implantation Bleeding BFP

liverpoolbaby

Reaction score
I'm desperate to know if any of you had IB before your BFP.

I think I may have had it yday it wasn't much but it was enough to notice.

Definitely brown in colour. couple of drops if that.

Today I thought id see more but I have nothing at all?? I have summersault butterfly feeling behind my belly button that has kept me up all night.

I have never experienced this before ever..

AF is due the 20th

You could try doing a FRER pregnancy test, lots of ladies on this board get early results with those.

I had implantation bleeding with my third pregnancy, but not with any of my others. Good luck and fx for your BFP!!

30% of women get it so if u have no more bleeding it could be a good sign. Im due af on 17th and i had tinted cm today x

30% of women get it so if u have no more bleeding it could be a good sign. Im due af on 17th and i had tinted cm today x

Similar timing!

so what dpo are you now?

I've read many women in these forums checking with their fingers for cm updates.

Out of curiosity to see if there was brown discharge still inside I checked and wiped on a tissue, it now looks yellowish. :wacko: x

I had implantation bleeding with my third pregnancy, but not with any of my others. Good luck and fx for your BFP!!

How long did it last for? an did it change in colour?
It literally was their one second gone the next today Ive checked and it looks yellowish in colour x

It literally was their one second gone the next today Ive checked and it looks yellowish in colour x

Mine was bright red and only lasted the once, I think I was around 7dpo but it was in 2010, so I am pushing my memory!

I just had a tiny bit more slightly darker mixed with stuff thats clear like snail slime as weird and gross as that sounds. I bet its af sign for me :-(

Today I thought id see more but I have nothing at all?? I have summersault butterfly feeling behind my belly button that has kept me up all night.

AF is due the 20th

I had the EXACT same thing as you and am going thru the same thing (as you described in another post). I am also due to start AF on the 20th.

I had this happen on Friday which was 6dpo for me.

I have never had any of this happen since December wince we started TTC to heres to hoping we will get our BFPs this weekend!

What I would like to know is if it is IB, how long after are you able to test and get a BFP?

Mine was bright red and only lasted the once, I think I was around 7dpo but it was in 2010, so I am pushing my memory!

Haha every little helps :laugh2: thankyou!

AF is due the 20th

I had the EXACT same thing as you and am going thru the same thing (as you described in another post). I am also due to start AF on the 20th.

I have never had any of this happen since December wince we started TTC to heres to hoping we will get our BFPs this weekend!

What I would like to know is if it is IB, how long after are you able to test and get a BFP?

Aww amazing!

I think once the IB has stopped you can test, but they do say test when AF is due or after.

I am going to hold on till 20th I think to see if the :witch: arrives or not..you? x

I just had a tiny bit more slightly darker mixed with stuff thats clear like snail slime as weird and gross as that sounds. I bet its af sign for me :-(

Yeh but Laura not everyone is the same some people have no cm at all!! or any signs!
It sounds promising to me!! :winkwink:

How is it today?x

Hi i had it twice with both times i ever got pregnant & both times was on 8dpo just a dry smear on underwear of really dark brown. Not mixed with cm, cm was white. Also both times tested at 9dpo very next day & got bfp good luck x

Well today nothing no drops or discharge at all not even when wiping :wacko:

I checked internally last night gently swabbed inside and it looked a different colour??! It was dark reddy brown.

Today I have checked again and it is creamy mocha brown colour

:shrug:

What is going on???????????????? :dohh:

AF is due the 20th

Aww amazing!

I think once the IB has stopped you can test, but they do say test when AF is due or after.

I am going to hold on till 20th I think to see if the :witch: arrives or not..you? x

I think I might test on the 17th... this holding off is KILLING me... I just want to know so bad

Hi i had it twice with both times i ever got pregnant & both times was on 8dpo just a dry smear on underwear of really dark brown. Not mixed with cm, cm was white. Also both times tested at 9dpo very next day & got bfp good luck x

This gives me hope! :happydance:

I haven't noticed anything today in my underwear or when I wee and wipe, which might be a good thing?:wacko:

I don't want to test till after the 20th lol I'm trying to be patient this month. x

Shedevil18 :test: :test: :test:

This gives me hope! :happydance:

I haven't noticed anything today in my underwear or when I wee and wipe, which might be a good thing?:wacko:

I don't want to test till after the 20th lol I'm trying to be patient this month. x

Shedevil18 :test: :test: :test:

Do you think it would be to early to test today?

Im sorry shedevil what dpo are you again today?

Ive seen some ladies on here testing as early as 9dpo and seeing faint results.
If you have IB they say wait till when it has gone no harm in testing I suppose? I wouldn't if you were less that 9dpo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->