Implantation bleeding & cramps?? HELP PLEASE

bunni84

Reaction score
can anyone answer this for me?

do you get AF like cramps with implantation bleeding? anyone had that?!:shrug:

thought i;d ask here as you ladies must of had bleeding when implantation happened...what did it feel like..what did the blood look like...

Hello
Not sure but I did have cramps that were like period pain, and then later on some bleeding (old blood) at 6.5 weeks with a couple of cramps. No cause was found for the pain or bleeding but it was possible it was old implantation bleeding? But they couldn't tell me. Sorry it's not much help...

yeah hun i did n some back pain but i hurt my back at work the week before i found out i was pregnant, it was light brown color maily when i wiped stopped after a few hrs wasnt heavy or anything saw my preganacy sac when it happened at 5weeks,n will hopefully will see my bean at fridays scan good luck hun

I had light cramping and dark brown blood. But with my current pregnancy I had horrible horrible cramps like af x10 I was hunched over and now I about 15 weeks and all is well. So my best guess is it's normal to an extent. But dehydration can cause cramps and contractions so drink up!! Xx :hugs:

I had serious implantation cramp but had not even a speckle of blood :shrug: I have never had implantation bleeding but had cramps the past two pregnancies.

Yes, with Liam I was sure I was having my period but the blood only lasted a day and then stopped. I had pains too. x

well had a little bit bright red spotting, now stringy brown blood, only when i wipe. and its tiny amount - spots

i am getting AF type cramps...with something new - dull throbbing near belly button...never had that before.

last week felt nauseous after 2hrs of eating, for whole week, getting acne...which is strange, and had a horrible cold last week too - i rarely get ill

I had a VERY small amount of implantation bleeding (if thats what it was), like one spot of light pink on the toilet paper. No real cramping i can remember though

I had what i can only describe as watery blood when i wiped, i thought i was coming on AF, but didnt get anymore bleeding so did a test and a BFP.

Im currently 4+6 and had quite a bit of brown discharge today but no cramps, my doctor said its normal and just old blood leaving the body x

I am 10w now and I had very bad cramps until 8-9w along. I had spotting at 7w and they did ultrasound just to make sure the baby was fine. I know you can get implantation bleeding and you may have some brown spotting which is old blood. Good luck and I hope you get a big

thank you ladies

this is why i love this forum you get so much advice :thumbup::thumbup:

ok after 24 hrs no bleeding i get some again as i go to the loo - just watery pink with bits of brown...tiny amount...i so hope its not AF - im getting strange pulling sensation under my belly button and i had to rush to the loo to throw up in the morning...still feeling nauseous...been feeling nauseous for a week - BFN on test though...hmmm confused :wacko:

Yes, i had mild cramps starting at 10 dpo which was unusual for me as i usually dont get cramps until af is about to start. I then had some brown cm 11 to 13 dpo which must have been from implantation.

Good luck! :)

well no more watery blood just light brown cm - like 2 small dots

if it was AF i start heavy in 2 hours...so in 48 hours a bit of watery blood and dots...i think this is different!! ooo i hope it is

i'm getting tugging feeling below belly button and no cramps..thats new

:witch: got me this morning :cry:

i really thought it was my month....:cry:

Today I noticed a tiny amount of brown blood when I wiped. I'm 8 or 9 dpo. I really really hope it isn't AF, because she could come any time in the next few days if this is a short 24 day cycle! I've been very crampy for the last 4 days. I do feel like my period is coming. I'll be anxiously checking each time I go to the bathroom expecting that my period will be here. If I only have that little bit of blood today and then a few days go by without ... that would be a really good sign I think! I guess I'll know more in a few days - wish me luck! :)

I got up this morning around 3:30 to put on a pad because I feel like my period is coming. Nothing in the morning when I really got up. Around noon had some CM with string brown in it. I don't know if it could still be IB or if it is AF getting ready to rear her ugly head. I'm planning on testing tomorrow if I don't get my period full on by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->