• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Implantation bleeding? Freaking out!

jessiebella86

Reaction score
I'm 4 weeks pregnant have taken 4 tests all BFP and getting stronger. Today I have been passing pale brown discharge! It's freaking me out. There is no sign of fresh red blood, it's old and brown but I assumed implantation was a few spots? This is appearing when I wipe. At present it doesn't seem to be enough for a sanitary towel and is much lighter than a period but I just have this sinking feeling. I never had this with my first pregnancy. I would appreciate any help or advice you girls could give me. I'm feeling pretty fragile 😔 xx

It's totally normal to experience some bleeding early on. And what you're describing doesn't sound like anything to worry about. That being said, if you start getting cramps or the bleeding gets worse/turns red, you should probably get checked out. Also, if you're freaking out about it you should just go get checked, it will probably make you feel better!

Thanks for your reply. I just need reassurance, I never had this the first time, I just hope it's baby burrowing in and getting comfy. Such a stressful time xx

Hi, I got my BFP a week ago at 10dpo. Monday I had some spotting, red but not much. Had bloods done at the GP on Monday. Spotting happened again Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. Had bloods repeated yesterday and all was fine. Breakthrough bleeding is quite common

I began spotting 6 days before my period was due. The spotting began at 8 days past ovulation and lasted 5 days. I say it lasted that long, but truly it only appeared when I wiped- very light pink or brown discharge. Had one day of wearing a panty liner, with a little red spotting on one day. Barely dripped onto panty liner. I'm now one day before my period is due and hpt says negative. I'm not sure what is going on with my body and am really confused. I had tender breast, lower back pains, and odd dull ache in lower abdomen at beginning of spotting. I was sure I was pregnant. Anyone have a similar situation? Could I still be pregnant?

I had quite a bit of bleeding, a few proper gushes of bright red blood (soaking through pad to bedding) and five days of brown discharge (enough for protection). I never had this with my dd or my mmc but doc said not to worry too much, my tests are still nice and dark! He may get me in for an early scan but said that as long as I dont have more bleeding and tests dark everything should be ok. I know it is super hard but try not to worry xx

Well the brown blood/discharge is still continuing and is a bit heavier but barely enough for a pad. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it is still positive but the line is a little bit fainter than yesterday but maybe my urine wasn't as concentrated? No pain, boobs still hurt but just have this horrible feeling things are going to end badly I just really want to know what is happening to me. I called the doc and he was very nice and said it was reassuring that I am having no pain or fresh blood and at this point all I can do is wait it out and monitor 😔 I'm so stressed xx

They can test your HCG to find out what's going on but most won't unless you ask directly.

Hey hun. I had red spotting at 4 weeks, automatically assumed the worse.. But yesterday we saw our little bean with a flickering heartbeat! :) I'm guessing it was just implantation, I'm sure it'll be the same thing for you. Doesn't sound like anything serious. X

Makes things more tricky that it's a weekend, I will go to my proper GP on Monday and ask for a blood test. I can't carry on with this worry xx

Let us know how it goes today. FX that your numbers are good!

I'm still spotting but it continues to be light and brownish. Been poas like a crazy person and the tests continue to get darker, I saw the doc and she has booked me in for a scan next Monday, she didn't do bloods and seemed quite reassuring - I'm obviously still very worried and just want to get through this next week. The worry and the not knowing is unbearable. Xx

Good luck! I'm sure everything will be great at the scan:) How many weeks will you be? I've heard a lot of women having early scans and they aren't able to see much

Yes I am worried that there won't be much to see, I will be 6 weeks when I have my scan. Just can't wait to get through this week. It's been the most stressful experience of my life. Things seemed to have settle down so I'm hopeful it will be ok but at the same time I'm realistic that it might not be. Xx

Just to update you ladies. I had my scan today and it seems I'm earlier than i first thought. I estimated I was just about 6 weeks - the scan showed today a little sac which was too small to see anything inside - which indicates I'm more likely to be 5 weeks, my HCG levels today were 609 which also ties in with me being a little earlier. Have repeat bloods on weds and then a 2nd scan next week so that will really be when I get more answers but at the moment I'm feeling cautiously reassured and the spotting I experiences was hopefully just inplantation xxx

Well that all makes sense to me! Glad you got some reassurance. I'm sure everything will be great from here on in:)

Glad you got some reassurance! Had brown spotting with ds and this pg and when I had a mc before ds it went from brown spotting to full af flow within an hour, so very different.

Laar: you will get more responses if you start a post of your own but from the sounds of it (bfp to bfn and bleeding) it sound like a cp :( sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"