Implantation bleeding from 3dpo???

Peanuts_Mom

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am so confused! I have been having brown spottin g since 3dpo. Today I'm 5dpo and started having AF symptoms with cramps etc. This evening I have also developed a headache. Its only been brown spotting with creamy CM. I had a +opk on cd10 and today I'm only cd16!!
Could this be implantation bleeding? My cycles are regular and around 27 - 30 days long.

Anyone have anything like this before?

PS - my cycle ticker is incorrect :)

3 dpo is really early to implant. Are you sure you didn't ovulate early this month? Ectopic pregnancies tend to show positive results by 6-7 dpo xx

I'm not sure about ovulating earlier as my +opk was cd10. I really hope it's not ectopic! I know it is early but I'm just confused about the spotting. My temps have still been on the up though. I really don't like this waiting game.

Maybe you spotted a little on the day you ovulated and it has only just worked its way out? I'm not really sure. The waiting game definitely sucks but it'll be well worth it once you get that BFP! xx

Hi everyone I'm 5pdo, and feeling like it is a long time till I find out if I get positive test!!!
Fingers crossed.. :winkwink:
Is anyone else feeling any symptoms?
I've got cramping on my left side, bloating and always tired!
Not sure if that was the puregon & pegnyl injections though.

I would love to here from you ladies and how you are all getting on.
Sending hugs :hugs: and baby dust.xx

So this morning all cramping has gone away but there is still the light brown CM. That means I have had it since Friday :wacko:

I also have a stabbing pain in my right boob every now and then which is weird. No breast sensitivity though. Bobs are starting to feel full. :shrug:

I'm trying not to become obsessed with symptoms this tww but it's SO HARD!!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->