implantation bleeding h..

jessicapaigee

Reaction score
i understand that your not doctors, and that the only way im going to know if im pregnant for sure is if i take a test.

anyways, i was just wondering if someone could tell me if this was possibly implantation spotting ..

my next period is supposed to start on the 10th of next month, my ovulation chart says i should have been ovulating on the 24th of this month .. Me and my boyfriend had sex on the 27th and after we had sex i was spotting bright red blood, there was only a little. & it was gone after i wiped like twice.

could this have been implantation spottting? ..

No that would not have been implantation bleeding. Usually implantation bleeding occurs much closer to the date of your missed period and will look like a pinkish-brown discharge (not red). In addition, it is not free flowing blood like you would experience on a period.

From: https://www.justmommies.com/articles/implantation-bleeding.shtml

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What does implantation bleeding or spotting look like?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Implantation bleeding, also called implantation spotting, does not look like a regular menstrual period. Implantation bleeding is scanty and usually pink or brownish discharge. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Implantation bleeding or menstrual period?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Implantation bleeding normally occurs a week to a few days before your period would normally start. Spotting that occurs around a week after ovulation is likely implantation bleeding; whereas, spotting that occurs very close to the time that your period would normally start may not be. A normal menstrual cycle generally starts off light and then gets heavier. Spotting can sometimes be the sign of an early period. If this is the case, the spotting will pick up to heavier bleeding. If you have spotting right around the time your period would normally start, it can be more confusing. You will need to take the wait and see approach or take a pregnancy test to determine pregnancy.[/FONT]

I was going to post a similar thing Mango

When does implantation bleeding usually occur?
It can happen at the time the fertilized egg implants in the uterus, on average between 6 to 12 days past ovulation.

Im not 100% sure if it was, but I think it's a little soon to be honest. Sorry can't be of much more help than that! I never had implantation bleeding.

It sounds like your cervix just got a little irritated during sex, this happens to me sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->