implantation bleeding help.

bubbles13

Reaction score
Hi. IM new to this site ��.
i posted yesterday but i am just wondering can anyone tell me what implantation bleeding looks like please i know it may be an od question but i have not had af since 13th of December and they are regular but yesterday i got like a redish,brownish,pinkish discharge. I dont know if this is implantation bleeding ir the start of Februarys period. I usually get sore breasts around a week before my period is due but they have not been sore at all.
i have been to doctors an have had 3 negative tests. I am however needing to use the loo more , in constantly tired and i have been nauseous and getting sick the past 4 weeks. (doctor ran tests i have no utis etc or bugs) .

sorry for getting off track but can anybody tell me what implantation bleeding looks like etc please and thank you.

i think its best if u get a hcg blood test to see if your pregnant or not if you are really worried... good luck xoxo

Doctor will not do a hch blood test as he said that he has done the urine one twice and its negative so no point in the blood one. I know hes wrong but my question is still what does this look like etc

I think implantation bleeding is usually light and punk or brown. If it is implantation i think it would be too early to detect pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->