Implantation Bleeding? HELP!

Dixie86

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new on there. I'm a little confused right now, I have PCOS and recently started a new healthier lifestyle and lost so far 15 pounds. Which I think enabled me to have a period in January(1/26) and February(2/27), but the February one was a little weird. It started out brown, like old blood, but only a small amount each time I would change and it lasted seven days and then on Sunday 3/6 it was like the flood gates opened and a normal period started. I was like WTF! I bleed until 3/13, so technically I bleed for two weeks..right? Anyways yesterday I used the bathroom and there was a slight amount of pinkish blood on the toilet paper and I was like OH not again, but I went to the restroom later and there was nothing. Could that of been implantation bleeding? And today that was a clear/milky discharge when I wiped.

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I'm new here too! It definitely could have been. I remember when I first knew I was pregnant, I had 2 days of very light pink discharge about 7 days before my period was due. I took a test 4 days later and it was a strong positive. Sadly it ended in a miscarriage at 5 weeks. But I think it could either be implantation bleeding or the start of an oncoming period again :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->