Implantation bleeding? Looking for Ely27

Facethemusic

Reaction score
Hi guys! Here's what's going on. Last AF 12/16. BD 12/25, 12/27. Had pink spotting 12/28, which several people said could be O spotting (which I've never had), so we also BD 12/28. Had pink spotting 1/2. Nothing 1/3. Started pink spotting again 1/4, which progressed to red and heavier that night and I am still bleeding. I'm having breast tenderness, my face is breaking out, I'm super emotional, lower back pain. Cramping comes and goes. Other than the bleeding, this doesn't feel like AF, not to mention I'm 8 days early and I never have break through bleeding. I've scoured the internet and have come across many women who have had this and it ended up being IB, including member Ely27, which gives me hope. I did take a test today and it was negative. What do you guys think?

Its possible. if it is wait 3-4 days after the bleeding and test. there should be enough hcg to show on a test by then. good luck :dust:

Hi there. I had implantation bleeding. I am gonna go all tmi on you so I apologize in advance. We were ttc for 10 months bfp month 10. I did have a few instances of mid cycle spotting and even one cycle where I started bleeding a few days before af and had a normal af as well. I went to a doc the month after and they told me cycles can change for no reason or any reason and it was possible for that long cycle to be some sort of early loss but I never tested positive so I don't know that was what happened.
As for my implantation bleed.... I was taking opks for the second month and never got a positive. I knew from my previous tracking that I should be ovulating so we bd'd and I had some bleeding the same day. Then there was a break and then the spotting started and it was literally so faint and pink and light I would have missed it on numerous occasions. This spotting lasted for 4 days it started about a week before I was due for af and stopped about 4 days before I was due. It never got heavy or red and I tested positive within a couple days of the spotting stopping. It's hard to say what yours is so I would wait until you stop bleeding and test again but either way this might be something you talk about with your doc. Good luck

I had never gotten implantation bleeding before my current pregnancy, and I thought I was on my period, as I had very light red bleeding for 5 days straight!!!! It turns out it was implantation for me. Good luck!

Still bleeding... no cramps really, took a test yesterday and had it tweaked... said there was a possible vvf line... I'm gonna take a test tomorrow fmu

Still bleeding... no cramps really, took a test yesterday and had it tweaked... said there was a possible vvf line... I'm gonna take a test tomorrow fmu
Tested with fmu and it was neg... I'm gonna assume my AF was super early :(

I will probably take one last test after the bleeding stops, just for peace of mind...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"