Implantation bleeding or AF coming?

L

Laschai

I'm 10 dpo

I had some light pink/brown colored CM when I went to the bathroom. Opinions?

Hi, I'm not really one to give advice because I'm only on my first month ttc, but I'm also 10dpo and had the tinniest bit of brown discharge yesterday, which then went to pink cm, and quickly progressed into actual bleeding. I've had abdominal cramps with it too, and I'm pretty sure I'm either having a chemical pregnancy or AF has somehow come 5 days early... I hope in your case it's implantation bleeding... good luck :) x

have you had anymore? was it only when wiped or on a pad? i had very light pink discharge and couple spots of bright red streak jelly like discharge for my first pregnancy. never thought anything of it.
3 days later then something urged me to do a test so i did one of those very very early hpt and had a very light line appeared, so light i had look at it for half hour thought i was going crazy did i see something didnt i see something lol.

only other thing i can say try compare this to the start of your periods. did you cramp, brown blood etc

if your not having anymore discharge brown/pink/red. sit back and relax for a couple days. then do a test. good luck. keep us updated =)

The discharge is still there, though it only started this morning around 8:30. It's only when I wipe, doesn't get on my underwear. I usually get brown tinted discharge right a my period is starting, and this is in no way brown. I'm having minor cramping occasionally, sometimes I have cramps before a period, it varies. Last period I started with a little bit of bright red blood, so that's different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->