Implantation Bleeding or AF?

Sam10

Reaction score
Those of you who have experience with IB did you have any brown discharge? I started spotting a few days ago. So light that it is only there when I wipe. There hasn't been any brown color to it. Just very light pink. I have some light cramping from time to time. AF was suppose to start the day this started. Do you think it could be IB or just a weird light period? AF is usually really heavy the first few days and then tappers off until it ends at day 5 or 7. My cycles are really irregular. I took a test the day it started and it was negative.

I had the same thing. Just light pink blood. Could only see on toilet paper. Only I don't know if it was the day I should have had my period. I had a loss, and first period after hadn't started yet.

No cramping though.

It was about a month after the day my loss worked itself out.

Did the spotting result in a BFP for you?

I forgot to add before this spotting started I had a weird pulling feeling around what I assume is my left ovary. My breasts did not feel sore leading up to this spotting like they usually do when my AF is about to start.

Ive had no experience with IB but it sounds to me like that's what could be happening. If it is then HPT won't show up for a few days as hcg only starts being produced after implantation.

I think the only thing you can do from here is wait a few days and if no AF then test again.

Good luck and baby dust

:dust:

I'm going on vacation for a week on Wednesday. I think I'll test once I get back. Thanks ladies!

I had IB with my son. It was super light pink, only once on the toilet paper when I wiped. Barely noticeable. I probably wouldn't have seen it at all except I was looking for it!

I have pretty noticeable cramps and I feel overall like I should be bleeding. I still have very light spotting going on. I've also noticed some acne on my face (I've never gotten acne before). Any ideas?

Did the spotting result in a BFP for you?

I forgot to add before this spotting started I had a weird pulling feeling around what I assume is my left ovary. My breasts did not feel sore leading up to this spotting like they usually do when my AF is about to start.

Sadly it didn't. I thought it had. Turns out probably just residual.

The spotting never hit a pad. It lasted 5 days. My calendar said that AF was suppose to start yesterday. Nothing.

Can I join in? I'm exactly the same! I have been spotting on/off pink when I wipe (its very light) since Sunday. AF was due yesterday too. Took a test :bfn: I'm wondering if this is late IB too? I never spot like this before AF. I'm usually quite clockwork.. and my AF starts heavy with cramps. Had neither yet. Feel like I'm stuck in limbo right now.

I had brown spotting (on the day AF was due to arrive) with my dd, it dried up (nice) after a couple of days and I took a test and got a strong positive straight away. I dont know if that is implantation bleeding or not, but just to give you an idea of what happened to me! I hope you all get BFP's soon! XX

Af was due on the Monday, which was when the spotting started and I tested on the Thursday. First morning wee. I really hope you get your bfp xx

Is implantation odorless and is it always light? My period was 3days late i normally dont cramp but i crampd today, but i could tolerate it, i do have igh b/p two kids and i miscarried this time last year. We are trying to conceive and had sex before ovulation. I pay alot of attention to my body and this isvery different especially with the blood light and just like drippin . I hope the bleeding stops i an anxious to take a test Hellppp!

I haven't tested because I don't have any symptoms at all. I hate testing just to see a big fat negative. I'm feeling really down and just assuming my period was just messed up because I've been gaining weight for some unknown reason. I really should go to the doctor but I'm afraid.

I would test... 3 days after my spotting and 2 days late for AF I finally got my :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->