Implantation bleeding or AF?

missy s

Reaction score
Ladies I need your opinions.
The evening before last I saw a light brown spot on my panties. I thought it was the start of AF cos I'm quite irregular / anywhere from 23 to 28 days. Then nothing the whole of yesterday. Then last night after my bath there was a tiny bit of light pink on the paper (sorry for the overshare.) Then nothing. Then this morning it was almost like I was starting my period like normal, very red and now nothing. Could this just be a super light period? Or could I be pregnant? We have been trying to conceive and I've had cramps and tingly boobs. I did a test this morning and it was negative. Today is day 26 of my cycle. Should I wait a bit longer before I do a test? Or do you think I should give up and try again next month?

I hope for your sake it is IB :) sadly women can get a pink dot from IB and nothing, or brown spotting for a couple of days or even red bleeding, or nothing at all ! Only time will tell but if you know when you ovulated you could tell if it is more likely to be the start of AF or IB :flower:

I'm in the same boat except I may be having early AF again (started with a pink glob of CM friday (8dpo), tiny brown spotting saturday and now on and off brown today) FRER was bfn this morning 10dpo, still can't help but hope since the symptoms are still there :) I normally have a 10/11day LP so it wouldn't be far fetched to have spotting now but i'm hoping it's not the case !

FX ! :hugs:

I’m along with the ride. I was suppose to start my period on the 14th and on the 13th I started to spot. I’ve been feeling off.. like butterflies, more grouchy, cries watching tv that normal people wouldn’t cry during. I spotted for three days then I stopped and seen spotting again this morning once and it’s it. I don’t really have any sore breast but I have a lot of the other symptoms. I took a test yesterday Tuesday but it was negative and I took one this morning then another negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->