• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Implantation Bleeding? Or am I just going crazy?!

D

DemiMae

Okay so it's my first time on here, this is my first post - so... Hello Everyone!

I ovulated on the 19th May.

At 9 dpo, I had really sharp twinges in my uterus, all the way to my groin.
At 10 dpo my breasts began to swell and hurt (they still do today at 13dpo, only have gotten worse).
At 11 dpo I went to pee and found a fairly small amount of brown discharge in my underwear. It wasn't there when I wiped and it hasn't been there since and my period hasn't arrived. That was 5 days before AF is due to arrive.

Just think I should say that the above is very unusual for me and I never get this before my period and also I'm always regular within 2 days :)

Today I'm at 13 dpo and AF is due in two days. I have had a serious stomach upset too, but don't think it was morning sickness because I was vomiting ALL night long and my OH got it too.

Did any of you experience this then get your BFP?? Or am I just going mad?

Let me know how you get on! Fx for you!

Im 13 dpo. With the same scarce brown dischage in my underwear. Mine wasnt exactly brown. It was really light brown, just dark enough to tell a difference. But none since. But Im due for AF tomorrow. So lets hope this is good for both of us!(;
Sorry I couldnt answer your question, but atleast you know your not alone lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"