implantation bleeding or just light period

lewys mummy

Reaction score
Hi all. I have been trying for bubs number 2 for nearly 5 years, so its safe to say I know my body signs and cycle very well. This however is unusual and I.could do with a bit of help please.

I have a 25 day cycle, medium to heavy flow, lasts around 4 days. My last full period started 24 th April, I then had a one wipe bleed on 12 may nothing more. On the 17th may I started to bleed brown but mostly red but only when I wiped, it did not touch a pad or my underwear. This carried on untill 21st. Now my breasts are extremely sore now and just yesterday my husband and I bd and when we had finished a cream glue like substance was on my tissue when I wiped also later on in the day ewcm streaked with blood. All hpts negative, havent done one for 2 days now.
Has anybody else had a similar experience to this?
Thanks for reading and lots of baby dust to u xxx

So stalking; all though I have no real answer for you I am going threw the same things. My LMC was April 17 4 day long. May 1I had brown "old blood" enoufh to see using the potty but not enough to enough touch a pad. May 2 pink blood not heavy just spottibg once agin not enough to wear a pad. May 3 back to brown... I'm extremely late but BFN I haven't taken a test in a few days.I have benn to the doctor didn't send me for blood work so I'm confussed with ya just wanted to let you know your not alone. .

:) we are definetly in the same position then hun. Please keep me updated and I will keep u updated.
Good luck.

Could be implantation! My experience with implantation was a very brief spotting of blood that was only noticed when wiping. Fingers crossed that this is your :bfp:

It could be cervical irritation due to sex, but it sounds hopeful that it's not & it sounds unlikely that it's a period. Update when you can! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->