Implantation Bleeding or MC??

j0rdyb001998

Reaction score
Hey everyone! So me and my husband have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. & so far it’s been VERY frustrating. I’ve been off birth control for 1 year exactly now. We are trying for baby number 1 currently. I have about 20 days in between each period. My last period was Jan.15 and ended Jan.19. I had light/pale pink spotting Jan.21 with some mild cramping. Jan.25&26 had unprotected intercourse with my husband. Jan.31st my OPK was POSITIVE! So Feb.1st tested again and it still had two lines for positive on OPK, so I had unprotected intercourse that day too to hopefully boost my chances. CM on Feb 7th was very watery and also had pale pink spotting. Today, Feb 8th I have very sore breasts and bloating along with neck aches BUT I am having a light period. Light period meaning, no blood clots but still red blood, not pink. I don’t know what to do or to think!! What should I do???

I’m going to say it sounds like your period especially if it’s around the time that you are due for it to come. I hope I’m wrong but if I’m not, good luck for this cycle! I hope you get your bfp soon!!

I would say if the blood is red like period blood then that is most probably your period. You can also get spotting with ovulation. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->