Implantation Bleeding or not? Worried can anyone help?

angier06

Reaction score
So two weeks ago on a Monday, October 12th I had a Kidney infection, I was really sick high fever, back pain, headache I did not eat anything for almost a week I just didn't feel like eating. I went to the doctor and I got some pills for infection I took them for like 4 days and recover like if it was magic. I was suppose to get my period on Saturday, October 10th two days before I have the kidney infection. I started spotting on Friday, October 16th it was a pinkish- brownish color with no cramps or any period like symptoms it didn't look or felt like my period and it stop the same day for the next 2 days it was a light pinkish spotting not to much it was almost nothing. I'm worried because I don't know if it was m period, I know my body was busy fighting the infection and I was really weak but before I got the infection or felt really sick my period was 2 days late and I didn't started spotting until almost a week that my period was late and me and my bf been having unprotected sex. I haven't got a pregnancy test because I'm waiting to see if my period comes although it's been almost two weeks late, but I don't know if it was just spotting or my period.

I would get a pregnancy test. At least then maybe you can rule that out. Don't wait to see if your period comes, especially since you're 2 weeks late. Don't worry too much yet :) When my bf (now husband) were dating, I once had a period that was 11 days late because I was stressing so much about getting pregnant. Either way, you'll be okay!! :hugs:

Your body condition can really has huge impact on this!
Take a test first and if still can't find the answer...go see a doctor.
2 weeks is a little bit long (it also might because you are stressful right now)
But is not uncommon though.
Don't worry too much. Good luck. :)

just so you know if your body skips a month and doesnt ovulate that can cause just spotting so you dont have a proper period happened to me. but best do a test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->