implantation bleeding? or other explanations? please:)

rolly_polly

Reaction score
Me and my fiance did the deed on the 5th right around the time i was ovulating my last AF started on april 20 and ended on the 26th
On the 25th day of my cycle i had a pink tinge of color in curvical mucus and the brown the day after and today brown but its so light i wouldnt even consider it spotting. Ive also been having really light cramps first on the left then right sidr and last night right in the middle. I thought my AF was coming but nothing yet and i usually have a 32 days cycle and ive never in my life had a early AF.
I dont know if im pregnant or i have a hormone imbalance. Please help.

Does sound like implantation to me do a test and if its neg wait a few more days and try again , if not maybe speak to your gp as it could also be a cyst , fingers crossed good luck hope its bfp x

I only had implant bleeding with my 1st and it was red/pink (if i rember right it was 10 years ago) i was sure my af had come but when i went back the loo there was nothing there

Still haven't found anything out, had a bit more spotting and cramps, took a test it was neg but it might be too early. i will update:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->