Implantation bleeding? Period? HELP

Mrshill12

Reaction score
Hi! I am on cycle day 30. I haven't had any pms symptoms and it's usually pretty bad! I ovulate around day 18, so I'm a few days behind a normal cycle. Today is my testing day. But I am having some funny spotting. It's very very light. If I wasn't inspecting the toilet paper, I wouldn't see it. It's like a brick red color. Not super red at all, but not just brown. According to a chart, I could just be implanting. My cervix is high and soft. I'm exhausted and I am in a ridiculously good mood. Has anyone had any experience with implantation bleeding and/or having a high cervix, but spotting?

A test wouldn't hurt. I had implantation bleeding with my daughter... it was very light pink and on the first day of my missed period, only on the tp.

I'm currently ttc #2 and last cycle I had pink spotting on cycle day 21, but it ended up being the start of my period... (I spotted for 2 to 3 days before my flow finally came)

So I think it could really go either way.

Okay so I need help and I don't know how to really use this website but I had a very light pink spotting 6 days before my period (this sounds like implantation bleeding) the next day I have moderately heavy red blood, then like a heavy period with little clots the next, and now it is light again. Was this my period or??? I'm really confused. I took a test yesterday and it came out negative but I figured it was too early to tell since it hasn't even been 10-16 days past ovulation. I have been bloated, very gassy, mild cramps, extreme fatigue, huge appetite, but nothing else so maybe I was unlucky this month and got my period :/ just trying to hope for the best

I am ttc baby number three and need help Me and my other have been doing the deed the last two months about every other day or three days. My last period was oct 24th a week later i have been having diarrhea off and on for two weeks been having really bad headaches more hungry, tired often . Nov 12th was the last day we had intercourse the next day i use the restroom and noticed when i wiped there was pink spots as the day went on it got a little redder but only on my toilet paper not my pad today Nov 14th i woke up to use the restroom and my pad still didnt have a hole lot but when i set down it peed out and i have been wiping white discharge its not super red or dark its a light red not heavy like normal i have no cramps just headaches . but am i over thinking i really want to have a 4th

I agree with Stormy that a test would do you good at this point just to help figure out if there is something going on! I had light brown spotting last month 14 DPO and got my hopes up that it was implantation. I did a HPT and it was negative, AF came 2 days later. This is just my experience though. Best of luck to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->