Implantation bleeding, period or ?? 2 months after delivery.

balula

Reaction score
So I gave birth to our beautiful baby boy Noah on August 5th, my postpartum bleeding ended about day 7 with no tinted discharge by day 9. At 3 weeks 6 days we resumed sex NTNP we discussed the possibility of pregnancy and were ok with it should it occur.

I am exclusively breastfeeding every 1-2 hours for about 16 hours a day then 3-4 hours at night and pump and store in the freezer 4oz a day also.

We have been DTD 2-3 times a week since we started back up. About 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago I noticed extra CM that was like that you get around ovulation but thought nothing of it. Then Yesterday when I wiped I had some pink tinged CM then nothing until earlier today more pink/brown CM more than yesterday with some mild cramps every now and then. Plus today had a dizzy spell and was slightly nauseated when I woke up. But does not feel like the start of a period. But as it's my first baby not sure what first post partum period would feel like.

So I'm wondering could this be my cycle starting back up again or implantation bleeding or something else?

Anyone had experience with this same thing?

Did a HPT from Dollar Tree that was negative but was not FMU and may be to early for a positive anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->