Implantation Bleeding? Pregnant?

MrsToMom

Reaction score
Hi there,

This month I've been pretty calm during the 2WW, but AF is due tomorrow and I feel anxious and am wondering some of your expreiences. Here's what's going on with me:

I got my first clear positive ovulation tests this month and did the BD multiple times a day for 5 days in a row after positive OPT.

7 DPO I woke up feeling extremely sick. I was super dizzy, had sinus pressure/headache, fatigue ect. While spending the morning in bed, I felt a strange pinching feeling on my right side. It wasn't really like cramps, it was more specific and strange feeling. I got up to check and I had a few bright red blood spots in my white cm. The spotting only lasted for that day, but I felt the pinching feeling for the next couple of days.

8 DPO I could smell everything in the house and tried my hardest not to vomit at the smell of pork that I had made for dinner. Other fatigue/sickness symptoms continued all week and since 9 DPO i've had tender breasts.

Today is 13 DPO and AF is due tomorrow. I have taken a few HPT (cheap Wondfo brand) and all have been BFN. Today i had a bit of acne pop up on my chin which ususally happens with AF. This is making me feel discouraged.

I know that I need to wait until I actually miss AF to get any answers. I'm just looking to see if anyone else has expreienced these symptoms and what the outcome was. My last 24 hour wait feels like a lifetime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->