implantation bleeding, sunday,monday & wednesday/today? not days in a row?

dream2reality

Reaction score
Is it possible to have implantation bleeding come not days in a row.. koz i have been having spotting/ very very light bleeding that is light brownish-light pinkish on days SUNDAY, MONDAY, THEN NOTHING ON TUESDAY AND TODAY/wednesday very very light, light pinkish bleeding.... i am gonna test with a hpt asap. but im curious to know??!! TIA ladies xoxo

Following* I am going through the same thing right now...What dpo are you?

i am 12dpo right now.. the very light brownish-pinkish bleeding has fully stopped! im hoping it was IB for me, koz that light bleeding & spotting came perfect timing for implantation, i will be testing with hpt next week with frer :) i just ordered a 3 pack off ebay. fingers crossed 4 us.. how u going no anyway mssk?

I hope its implantation for you. I haven't experienced this myself. Good luck! :)

Hi dream2reality, any updates? I had very creamy pink discharge then bloody cm on 4 dpo. Then yesterday at 8 dpo I had some brown discharge, so I'm in a similar situation as you.

Ooo wishing lots of luck and hope u get ur bfp!

With my IB I had, it happened twice in total and it happened about two or three days apart and each time it lasted the same amount of time which was 2-4 hrs. It wasn't small spots. It was a lot of big splotchy light brown spots on my pantiliner and I often had to change my liner several times whenever it happened while it was happening.

Also this occured after I already got my bfp.. I got my bfp at 8dpo and this IB was confirmed by OB after worries I had since I thought it was supposed to happen before a bfp. It happened in week 5 of pregnancy.

i am still hoping/wishing for my bfp this cycle!! AF hasnt come yet.. so fingers crossed xx

i will be testing again with frer soon, hopefully 2moro.. so i will update on my outcome Ladies ♥

I changed bc and misuse pills so I think it threw off my period due date yesterday I wiped and had a tiny light pink spotting and nothing since then could that be implantation bleeding?

Still no af and don't know what to think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->