• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Implantation bleeding? Symptoms ? TMI photo

Ashley37

Reaction score
Hello, so this last month me and my fiance decided to not use protection for the first time in 2 years. Well, I should be about 7 dpo and I went to the bathroom when I wiped there was a little blood in my mucus. This has never happened before. My periods are spot on every month and always normal. Have never had any peoblems. Could it be implantation bleeding ? I'm having mixed feelings about this lol I'm excited, scared and every other emotion you can think of. We are ready to welcome a baby though. Any information or just support is much appriciate thank you :) sorry about the TMI picture !! there hasn't been anymor blood then what was in the picture and tonight I have been having twinges ? Of sharp pain on and off through my right side by ovary and a small dull ache on left side. Also having sharp pains shoot through my left boob that I have never experienced before. I guess best described as "zingers" Is this anything ?

Attachments

• 20160223_120049.jpg
    20160223_120049.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 15
Could very well be! Start testing in a few days <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs