Implantation bleeding? UPDATE: Test photos, indentation or faint bfp?

BunnyFace

Mummy
Reaction score
I would be about 8dpo going my by 28 day cycle and I am having some cramping quite similar to AF but not in the same place…? More in the centre rather than the one side like i get period pain. I am also having discharge with pink/red streaks in could this be implantation bleeding? I never had this with my daughter so I'm a bit concerned... Thanks ladies!

Hi could be i have had it twice now with both times i were pregnant & also on 8dpo. Good luck hun x

Oh & i also had those cramping & kept thinking af wpuld come but never did. Both times that i got the implantation bleed i got a bfp on hpt next day x

Hi could be i have had it twice now with both times i were pregnant & also on 8dpo. Good luck hun x

Oh & i also had those cramping & kept thinking af wpuld come but never did. Both times that i got the implantation bleed i got a bfp on hpt next day x

Thank you hun, out of interest what test did you use to get a bfp next day? xx

Sounds promising! I had what I thought was possible implantation bleeding but it turned out to be af arriving 6 fricking days early.

I had a light pink on the tp at 5 DPO and got my BFP 13DPO. Now I can't remember if I had By cramping or not. I also don't know if the DPOs are 100% accurate. I went for my first ultrasound and they put me back a week earlier than I thought, but AF had be wonky for the past few months before getting my positive.

It sounds very promising. I'd give it about 3 days before testing though. You don't want to get a false negative and be disappointed.

I used a frer fx crossed for you but i know for some it doesn't show as early everyones hcg levels don't rise at same rate. I remember doing ic same day at 9dpo & getting a faint but clear enough line too x

Thanks everyone!

Well the spotting has stopped it seems, took and ic because i have no self control and i am pretty sure all I'm seeing are indention lines (will post pics later) Too early really, argh! As for other symptoms by boobs feel really odd, usually they're painful as heck right now but its only really my nips that are sensitive and the rest only ache after i touch them whereas normally they're agony around af time. I kind of rule off any boob symptoms as my daughter still BFs occasionally. AF due on tuesday, already expecting to be out :(

Original-

https://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad69/geegardner10/pto_zps2cddf94d.jpg

Edited contrast -

https://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad69/geegardner10/pt_zps747ff03c.jpg

ETA - photo taken about 30 mins after test but the "indentation line" showed up right away, super faint but i could def see a line of some sort. Does it look like a faint bfp or indentation?

Looks like a faint bfp to me , test again good luck :)

Excited for you. I'm 10dpiui and yesterday evening I got the tiny of tiniest one fleck of red on the tp along with some very light pink cm. I started to panic but nothing but some cramps since. I usually have a 14 day LP. My cheapie Walmart test looks like yours today. I wrote it off as revamp or indent line

Just had a look at the test I took with FMU yesterday and it has a line slightly lighter than todays. Any other test that hasn't been FMU for the last couple of days has no line at all not even an indent….confused!

It can take a few days to show. I've read lots of other's stories. I'm hoping that's my case as well

Took a first response yesterday at 13dpo BFN. No af as yet but I'm 99% I'm out this month. Just updating in case anyone was interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->