Implantation Bleeding..........UPDATE......

Rhyz14

Reaction score
Hello
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge if implantation bleeding?
Thanks in advance =)

I found this on a site

Implantation Symptoms: 4 Indicators Of Possible Motherhood

Many women discuss symptoms of implantation at numerous thematic forums because it’s truly an exсiting, sometimes rather disquieting topic. In case you haven’t gone through motherhood previously in your life, everything related seems so unusual and thrilling. If these feelings are close to you, you are reading the right content. The following article reviews implantation signs, their specific features, plus some interesting statistics on the topic. You will learn how it feels when a fertilized egg embeds into the uterine wall. So, all future moms, join in and let’s discover tons of interesting information, concerning history of your motherhood from the very beginning.

Spotting But No Period?

One frequent scenario is when a woman gets spotting and thinks “Okay, it’s menstruation onset”, but normal menses still don’t start. Later she finds out about her interesting condition. Wow, what a surprise! In reality if you knew more about implantation, you wouldn’t be surprised. Timing matters in the given situation, as well as how your discharge looks. Spotting about 1 week before menses, scanty discharge with little blood, pinkish in color, is an indicator that you may have got pregnant. To confirm your guesses, do a pregnancy test on the 2-3 day of period delay.

How Does Fertilized Egg Implant?

Usually on the 8th day after fertilization egg embeds into uterine wall. How does it happen? Well, a fertilized egg leaves Fallopian tubes and enters womb. Proteolytic ferments, released from the egg, melt uterine mucous membrane in the contact spot and let the egg implant. Lysis of uterine lining and egg embedment may cause spotting. Women often believe it’s period, but no, something more interesting!

The time point when blastocyst attachment begins, gynecologists estimate as 3 weeks of pregnancy, because in obstetrics they count terms from the 1st day of menstrual cycle in which conception has occurred. Blastocyst embedment usually takes 2 weeks. However, it will finish in another 18 weeks when placenta develops completely and starts functioning properly. Sadly, early miscarriages between 5-6 weeks belong to the most frequent ones.

Embryo starts its nutrition at the expense of mother’s body and excretes products of its vital activity, causing intoxication. Therefore, future mothers experience familiar nausea & vomiting.

Implantation Spotting & Cramps: Is It Normal?

Women actively read gynecology and obstetrics content, where the key idea appeals to seek for medical assistance in case of any suspicious symptoms. Indeed, being overcautious in such matters is much better than staying indifferent about your own health and a unique possibility to become a mother. Cramps and spotting during blastocyst attachment, do gynecologists consider them normal? Actually, yes, but their timing & intensity matter. If you know what they should be like, you will easily distinguish physiological processes from abnormal symptoms. Let’s study implantation signs.

Signs Of Implantation

Many future moms wonder how to find out if embryo attachment has occurred. Certainly, you can listen to your inner feelings, singling out those impulses, which prove that new life is beginning inside you. However, having some objective proofs in this relation would be nice. Here we’ll acquaint you with some interesting clues.

Implantation Symptoms
1.Possible bloody discharge (a few blood drops inside cervical mucus), occurring 1 week before menstruation.
2.Basal body temperature chart shows a sharp temperature dip on this day. Temperature falls because blastocyst embedds into endometrium, causing an estrogen surge, which lowers temperature. However, if you don’t detect such a dip on your chart, it doesn’t mean pregnancy hasn’t occurred, who knows? Wait more…
3.Low abdominal cramps, same like before menstruation.
4.Occasional light pricking sensations in the lower abdomen.

When To Expect Blastocyst Embedment?

Specific terms may differ. So, we offer a detailed list, describing possibilities of embryo embedment depending on the day after ovulation (DAO):
◾3-5 DAO – 0,68%
◾6 DAO – 1,39%
◾7 DAO – 5,56%
◾8 DAO – 18,06%
◾9 DAO – 36,81%
◾10 DAO – 27,78%
◾11 DAO – 6,94%
◾12 DAO – 2,78%

On Which Day To Do A Pregnancy Test?

Okay, you believe egg attachment has occurred. Can you confirm your interesting condition? Now let’s talk about hCG level.

During blastocyst embedment its concentration makes 2 nmol/l, further with every new day it grows as follows: 4 nmol/l, 8 nmol/l, 16 nmol/l, 32 nmol/l. Now attention! Only when hCG passes level of 32 nmol/l, tests show 2 stripes, i.e. 5 days after embryo attachment!

Statistics show that most often you can do testing on the 14th day after ovulation.

Blastocyst Attachment: How Does It Feel?

Doctors believe implantation symptoms don’t exist, at least you can’t experience them at a physiological level. However, many women succeed with pregnancy detection already at this very early time point. They report lower abdominal cramps, occurring within this responsible time interval.

Therefore, symptoms of embryo attachment, certainly, exist. But they are so insignificant that often many future mothers simply overlook them. Symptoms of implantation, bleeding, for instance, are just 1-2 blood drops, caused by damage of uterine blood vessels during egg attachment.

Early Pregnancy: Implantation Symptoms Or A Risky Condition?

When future moms find out about implantation bleeding, they expect it impatiently. If bleeding starts before menses, they take it as a good sign, indicating that “Hurray! Everything has happened!” What risks can be hidden here? Actually, “implantation bleeding” is an exaggeration. Don’t understand it literally… expect 1-2 blood drops, usually pinkish in color, no intense discharge like period. Besides, it won’t necessarily happen to you personally. Not every woman has it, and it doesn’t actually have any significance or impact on future development of your baby. Therefore, if expecting conception you get real bleeding, intensifying & painful, seek for medical assistance immediately, because you need to avoid possible miscarriage.

Statistics & Implantation Issues

According to statistics, only 60% of blastocysts manage to implant, others die. Successful implantation suggests such characteristics as proper endometrial thickness and sensitivity. Doctors view pregnancy onset as a dialog between embryo and endometrium. Disorders, impairing endometrial function and structure, cause infertility issues. Hyperplasia and endometrial polyps belong to conditions, impairing uterine mucous membrane because of hormonal disorders, inflammatory processes or other gynecological diseases (uterine myoma, endometriosis). Other causes of implantation issues include:
◾“Implantation window” disorders. Embryo can implant only during a limited time interval, while uterus stays receptive. When necessary days and hours shift backwards or forward, blastocyst doesn’t find the right place to attach and dies.
◾Embryonic factors. If embryo forms from a poor-quality ovum or poor-quality sperm cell, it either won’t implant initially, cause miscarriage later or develops into a fetus with hereditary inborn conditions.
◾Genetic factors, such as gene mutations.
◾Immune factors, such as presence of antibodies for cells and molecules, important in pregnancy development or inability of woman’s immune system to adopt to conception. Don’t forget: your immune system determines an embryo as a foreign body.

Conclusions

So, embryo embedment is accompanied by dip of basal body temperature and spotting in some women. Anyway, don’t expect anything “sensational” concerning this subject. All these signs are rather relative or optional and don’t guarantee either a positive or negative result. You may get some clues, unquestionably, but wait for another week or a little less to do testing and make sure that yes, wow, everything is finally for real!

With both of my girls I had implantation bleeding, at least that is what I assumed it was. Very light in nature only a 1 time thing, I was symptom spotting like crazy so I was just paying really close attention to everything with anticipation of a bfp!

Thank you to thoughs that replied =)
I was supposed to get my period last Wednesday but I didn't. I didn't think much of it because I can sometimes have a 31DC. On Friday I woke up and AF has arrived! I went about my day and went to the toilet and there was only a small amount of pink blood on my pad. Still didn't think anything of it because my first day is kind of light. Anyway Saturday, Sunday and today it's been the same! Pink and very light! This is totally NOT a normal period for me.
My periods are normally Red with small clots are it has a pattern like this.
1st day - light
2nd day - heavy
3rd day - heavy
4th day - medium
5th day - medium
6th day - light
7th day light

Since yesterday I've been extremely tired and have had the feeling like a needle is trying to go through my nipple (sorry tmi) and needing to wee a lot.

Is this implantation bleeding or just a extremely light period??

I was supposed to get my period last Wednesday but I didn't. I didn't think much of it because I can sometimes have a 31DC. On Friday I woke up and AF has arrived! I went about my day and went to the toilet and there was only a small amount of pink blood on my pad. Still didn't think anything of it because my first day is kind of light. Anyway Saturday, Sunday and today it's been the same! Pink and very light! This is totally NOT a normal period for me.
1st day - light
2nd day - heavy
3rd day - heavy
4th day - medium
5th day - medium
6th day - light
7th day light

Since yesterday I've been extremely tired and have had the feeling like a needle is trying to go through my nipple (sorry tmi) and needing to wee a lot.

Rhyz14, It is hard to say since I am going through the same thing. all weekend I had extremely light discharge and today it seems a little more (still pink discharge) I keep feeling very weak almost lie I am going to faint. I hope it is Implantation bleeding but it could very well be the start of AF :/ Keep us posted. Good Luck!

Rhyz, are you going to test in another day? Good luck!!

1st day - light
2nd day - heavy
3rd day - heavy
4th day - medium
5th day - medium
6th day - light
7th day light

Rhyz14, It is hard to say since I am going through the same thing. all weekend I had extremely light discharge and today it seems a little more (still pink discharge) I keep feeling very weak almost lie I am going to faint. I hope it is Implantation bleeding but it could very well be the start of AF :/ Keep us posted. Good Luck!

Yer it is hard to tell ay. I will keep you posted and you do the same =)

Hmm yes I think so. Do you know how many dpo you possibly are? Hope good news is to come :)

with my daughter I got just a tinge of red blood in the cm but that was it. with ivf from surrogacy I got a few drops of pinkish when I wiped and now yesterday I also had a few smears of pinkish color twice when I wiped. that was only 2dpo so im not sure but its been followed with cramps. I found out really early with my other 2 pregnancys so I wouldn't be supprised if its the same way this time

it can be a tiny bit of red or pink, sometimes even brown. its usually much less than a normal period. sometimes you can even feel implantation, I know I did three times ( ivf twins)

Hello
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge if implantation bleeding?
Thanks in advance =)

i believe im experiencing it now. based on my calendar, today is the day i should implant. when i woke up, i had wiped and noticed light brown with slight pink in with lots of cm. im still having cm, and the bleeding has become more brown and pink with bright red when i wipe. this is nothing like how my periods begin, as mine is due next tuesday/monday. ive never had spotting in between periods. its currently to the point where i have a pantiliner but its not alot. its very light to be a period. im still continueing to wipe bright red and some cm and whatever is on my pantiliner is brown/dark brown no matter how short of time ive been wearing it.

Hi ladies, I had implantation bleeding with my little girl. I had light brown/pink discharge from 7DPO-13DPO. Got a very faint positive at 14DPO and a proper one at 16DPO.

I also experienced more red bleeding from week 5-8, apparently this happens sometimes where the point of implantation or lesion as they called it, bleeds freely and consistently for some time. It had no adverse affect on my little one at all - she's perfect, but it was really stressful and quite frightening until it finally stopped and the early scans said everything was OK and the heartbeat had developed.

I'm currently12DPO and have had occasional brown/pink discharge since 10DPO, so am hopeful it's IB! I have occasionally had early periods at 26 days since I came off the pill in April, but never this early. Tests are negative but if it's like last time I won't get a positive till about next Tuesday so I think I'm resolved to seeing if this turns into a proper AF in the next few days.

Good luck, and hope it turns out to be IB for you :)

WOW! I can't believe how common IB is. I really feeling like mine was IB it lasted for 5 days and it was after my expected AF and it was like watery pinkish but with no CM. I got a faint positive on frer today. Fingers crossed it gets darker =)

Fx for the rest of you =)

WOW! I can't believe how common IB is. I really feeling like mine was IB it lasted for 5 days and it was after my expected AF and it was like watery pinkish but with no CM. I got a faint positive on frer today. Fingers crossed it gets darker =)

Fx for the rest of you =)

This is EXACTLY what I'm growing through since monday! Also got a faint positive on a clear blue dye test today! Praying for you

That's awesome! Congrats =) feel free to post pic of your tests =)

Oh my, faint positive woohoo! Hope the next one is darker!

Hey ladies
Still don't know if it was IB as I haven't got a strong +tive yet! It's driving me crazy not knowing but I was looking through my previous pregnancy notes and I didn't get a strong line until I was 7wks 3ds and if I am preggo I should be about 6wkish.
Symtoms this week have been feeling sick all the time but when I'm eating I feel fine. I seem to smell everything and anything! Itchy nips and headaches. Extremely tired and weeing a lot.

Hoping to get my BFP next week =)

GL to you all

Hey Rhyz, congrats and hope the lines get darker for you! :) how many DPO were you when you spotted?? I spotted yesterday.. Panicked, naturally, as it was pink and seemed more than the "two drops" one would expect.. With my previous pregnancy I spotted a tiny bit and then got my BFP on a digi the same day! This time.. nada.. BFN. I so hope I am not out this cycle.. What tests did you use, and what was the earliest you got a positive result after implantation? :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"