Implantation Bleeding..........UPDATE......

Hey Rhyz, congrats and hope the lines get darker for you! :) how many DPO were you when you spotted?? I spotted yesterday.. Panicked, naturally, as it was pink and seemed more than the "two drops" one would expect.. With my previous pregnancy I spotted a tiny bit and then got my BFP on a digi the same day! This time.. nada.. BFN. I so hope I am not out this cycle.. What tests did you use, and what was the earliest you got a positive result after implantation? :) xx

Hello
I had the bleeding on 9 or 10dpo. I still haven't got a convincing BFP! I'm going to the doctors tomorrow for blood so will undate with the results in a couple of days
Fx'd for you =)

Hey Rhyz, congrats and hope the lines get darker for you! :) how many DPO were you when you spotted?? I spotted yesterday.. Panicked, naturally, as it was pink and seemed more than the "two drops" one would expect.. With my previous pregnancy I spotted a tiny bit and then got my BFP on a digi the same day! This time.. nada.. BFN. I so hope I am not out this cycle.. What tests did you use, and what was the earliest you got a positive result after implantation? :) xx

Hello
I had the bleeding on 9 or 10dpo. I still haven't got a convincing BFP! I'm going to the doctors tomorrow for blood so will undate with the results in a couple of days
Fx'd for you =)

Thank you Rhyz! I saw the photos you posted. I can see the lines too and hope they get darker and darker for you! :) I have spotted for 3 days now (likely due to the prolactin) and it seems AF is about to start, accompanies by cramps.. Next will be IVF, we are waiting on an initial consultation date :) :flower: :hugs:

Took these yesterday

View attachment 799051

What do you think?

This will shock you!
They are evporation lines! Came up before 3mins
I had bloods drawn yesterday and it was negative!
They are first response rapid result strip test. Claim to be reliable!
You really can't trust any pregnancy test I feel

GL to the rest of you =)

Took these yesterday

View attachment 799051

What do you think?

This will shock you!
They are evporation lines! Came up before 3mins
I had bloods drawn yesterday and it was negative!
They are first response rapid result strip test. Claim to be reliable!
You really can't trust any pregnancy test I feel

GL to the rest of you =)

Omg seriously?? Wow, this is shocking and so upsetting :( Huge hugs to you :flower::hugs: I got my period yesterday.. Was contacted by IVF coordinator today and awaiting consultation date [male factor infertility so hopefully we get pg soon) :) Here's to hoping :) :hugs:

What? Those are Evaps? That is nuts.
So sorry hun, those tests were evil.
Hugs hope you catch it next cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back