implantation bleeding?

JemmaD

3rd trimester
Reaction score
can any one tell me anything about implantation bleeding i never had any with my other two bumps that i lost so not got a clue about it....when you get it.....and what its like.

Im due on saturday and had some brown CM like spotting?

a small pecentage of women get it but im preggie with no 5 and the only time ive had spotting before my period my period has come but i have never had implantation bleeding on any of my pregnancys so no spotting for me was a good sign but everyones different good luck hon:hug::hug:

a small pecentage of women get it but im preggie with no 5 and the only time ive had spotting before my period my period has come but i have never had implantation bleeding on any of my pregnancys so no spotting for me was a good sign but everyones different good luck hon:hug::hug:

Thanks for that post because I was wondering if you had to have the bleed to be pregnant! :)

Others i've read about have had it and about 7-8 days after ovulation so roughly a week before your AF is due...but thats only what i've read...unfortunately not yet pg!! Fingers crossed for you that it was implantation!

From what i have read implantation usually can take place between 7-10 DPO (maybe more). It should be a tiny amount and not last for anymore than 2 days. Everyone is different though x

ive not had any more just a spot tuesday night, but ive been getting belly cramps today

ive had that so it could be im due to have a scan in the next couple of weeks xx

Hi Jemma, do you feel like testing yet or are you going to wait? I have had the same as you so i am keen to find out how you get on x

I didnt this moring i had one poundland test left and it was a BFN i dont know if the poundland tests would pick it up yet? im not due on till saturday. x

good luck for when you do test xx

I didnt this moring i had one poundland test left and it was a BFN i dont know if the poundland tests would pick it up yet? im not due on till saturday. x

Not sure, i would wait till sat and buy a half decent one and test again that way you will know for sure x

if im not on by sat i will do ive only ever been late 2 times and that was because of bfp so ill see how i get on dont think ill need to get a test tho

Hi, TMI alert but I was expecting af and thought she ws on her way so on 12DPO and put a tampon in overnight. In the morning had a little brown blood on so thought witch is on her way but got my bfp later. Doubt I would have noticed without a tampon in and didn't notice anything when ttc1. Fingerscrossed for you!

Hi, TMI alert but I was expecting af and thought she ws on her way so on 12DPO and put a tampon in overnight. In the morning had a little brown blood on so thought witch is on her way but got my bfp later. Doubt I would have noticed without a tampon in and didn't notice anything when ttc1. Fingerscrossed for you!

:happydance::happydance:congrats hun im made up for you:happydance::happydance:

i had mine about 10dpo only had a tiny bit and had none since, did you have any other symptoms? x

well the :witch: got me on sat so im out this month :cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"