'implantation' bleeding??

JRNH

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me with this, i took a preg test yesterday and it was neg, and this morning i woke up and i had been bleeding slightly it is not like period blood its like fresh blood really red and thinner than period blood, my friend suggested it might be implantation bleeding as she had it with one of her pregnancies and that i may have tested to soon, im not due on till next week.
Does anyone know anything about this, be a help if someone does!!
Thanks

Hi - I had implantation spotting about 7 days before AF was due, but it was brownish and CM like, not really red. Everyone is different though so it could be!! FX'd it is and you get your BFP soon xxx

could be have you any thing since or any aches at all?? fingers crossed for you x

It could be implantation bledding but when I was ttc I would spot b4 af some months and not on others that I thought sometimes it was probably implantation bleeding...I didn't even know that I spotted lol b4 I was ttc

NEVER EVER go by Symptoms...
when TTC we are so aware of any little symptom or feeling we are having that we ignored when we are not ttc.

It is a horrible mind game.

The best thing to do is to wait and test...but if you are like me you may have a BFN even if you are preggie...my nurse had to give me a blood test because at 10 weeks I only had a faint line on my stickies and before that I used to get BFN. :(
just horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"