"Implantation Bleeding"

shelbyy412

Reaction score
So I've done pretty thorough research and I guess I'm just look for more reassurance, but after looking through other forums I've basically found that implantation bleeding can be anything from spotting to a light period to a heavy bleeding. However, with my situation I stopped taking birth control last month to start TTC. My last period started May 8th, so had I kept taking the bc I would have gotten my next period June 5. Nonetheless, May 31st I noticed one spot of blood after wiping. Just one spot. This may or may not be relevant. And starting this past Sunday (June 16th) I noticed brown stains in my undies and when I wiped. The next day I put on a pad and throughout the entire day I had cramps similar to menstrual cramps and very light bleeding which was reddish brown in color (didn't fill a pad through the entire day). The flow has increased today, but is still very light compared to my periods, and the cramps have lightened up. My question is, although it is less than my normal period, but more than spotting could I still be pregnant? :huh: I'm not sure when I ovulated, but if this is an actual cycle, then it is my first off birth control and 40 days. I'm hoping it's not AF though.. HELPPP! Did anyone actually have heavy implantation bleeding??

My sister had heavy implantation bleeding when she was pregnant, so much so that she thought it was her period.
Their is a good chance that it is your body regulating after being on BC - but hopefully you will get your BFP soon!

My sister had heavy implantation bleeding when she was pregnant, so much so that she thought it was her period.
Their is a good chance that it is your body regulating after being on BC - but hopefully you will get your BFP soon!

Thank you! I'm realllyyy hoping I get my BFP this weekend when I take my test. If not then at least my body is regulating quickly! I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

Hi there - with my first I had bleeding that was as heavy as my period, however I didn't have any cramping. When I came off BC my cycles were all over the place for a while so it could just be that. Hope that helps!

:dust: hope you get your BFP! If not, yay for body regulating quickly!!! :happydance:

Thanks yall! I'm just glad there's a chance I could be pregnant :D I wish I knew if I ovulated. My "period" is coming to an end today which would make it the shortest period ever! I did however randomly do an ovulation calculator and its funny because if this is a period my cycle was 40 days and the ovulation calculator said I would be most fertile May 31st - June 4th. May 31st is the night I had that spot of blood! Not sure if ovulation had anything to do with it. Any who, I'll keep you guys updated! Hopefully I can be patient and wait till the end of this week to test.

So I've done pretty thorough research and I guess I'm just look for more reassurance, but after looking through other forums I've basically found that implantation bleeding can be anything from spotting to a light period to a heavy bleeding. However, with my situation I stopped taking birth control last month to start TTC. My last period started May 8th, so had I kept taking the bc I would have gotten my next period June 5. Nonetheless, May 31st I noticed one spot of blood after wiping. Just one spot. This may or may not be relevant. And starting this past Sunday (June 16th) I noticed brown stains in my undies and when I wiped. The next day I put on a pad and throughout the entire day I had cramps similar to menstrual cramps and very light bleeding which was reddish brown in color (didn't fill a pad through the entire day). The flow has increased today, but is still very light compared to my periods, and the cramps have lightened up. My question is, although it is less than my normal period, but more than spotting could I still be pregnant? :huh: I'm not sure when I ovulated, but if this is an actual cycle, then it is my first off birth control and 40 days. I'm hoping it's not AF though.. HELPPP! Did anyone actually have heavy implantation bleeding??

Hi everyone! i have the same problem as well, i got clots when i bleed 8days before my expected AF, lasted for only 2 and a half days... its not as heavy as my usual period ,, i used tampons for 2 nights and its not soaked when i pulled them out in the morning,,im just scared because of dark red blood with clots :(

I wish you best luck and two pretty red lines, Shelby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"