implantation bleeding?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I'm not sure if what I've just had is implantation bleeding or if it's too soon? This morning when I got out of the bath, I noticed some pink discharge - I kept an eye on it and had a little more this afternoon but now it seems to have stopped :shrug: I came off my pieriod on Friday the 11th, I'm not too sure when I ovulated but me and OH have had lots of sex this weekend and the weekend before! (He's in the forces so away during the week)

I was just wondering if any of you ladies could give some advice? Tia x

I have heard that a small amount of spotting can be caused by ovulation. Would the timing be right for this?

Yes, would be just about right. If I'm ovulating now though, would the sex at the weekend count for anthing?

The upcoming weekend would be too late if you ovulated today, but this past weekend was pretty good timing!

Hello... I have no idea haha but would also appreciate advise on this... I was fertile around 6-12/13 July and had lots of trying with OH and today have noticed very light bleeding/spotting, my period is not due til 28th and is always very regular... Is this a sign of anything? So anxious I don't know whether to read much into it or not... Is it too early to test?????

I have heard that an hpt will start showing BFP 3 or 4 days after implantation bleeding, and that implantation bleeding is usually a few days or up to a week before AF would be expected.

So its not worth me testing now then?? I think il wait a few days and see if AF does come on 28th!

Well this morning I've had more but it has changed to dark brown, like what I get before AF, yet it's too early for AF? I'm so confused :( x

Well this morning I've had more but it has changed to dark brown, like what I get before AF, yet it's too early for AF? I'm so confused :( x

I'm struggling with the same thing, have spent hours on forums looking into IB! I had light brown spotting 6dpo, dark brown/rust spotting 7dpo, major spotting and passed tissue/clots 8dpo, now 11dpo and spotting has lessened quite a bit. BFN on 9dpo and this morning :( Thoroughly confused. I NEVER spot in my cycle except O slight red twinge and 2-3 days before AF is due. This was a full week+ before AF due, makes NO SENSE!!!

I feel so confused also! It's so not like me to have any spotting before AF and sorry for tmi but also different colour than AF!! Had a bfn this morning when I tested but thinking maybe tested too early... Will wait to see if my AF does come next week if not will test again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->